Breaking news: Griese will start | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking news: Griese will start

dolphinslifefan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
According to inside info from wqam in miami, Jay Fiedler couldn't and didn't practice at all today. Griese is expected to start on Monday. Quit all the quinings from Jay haters and supporters! Just hope and root for Griese to succeed. otherwise, this season is going downhill.

Thanks, but what's a quining?? :)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
damnit...now the Dolphins might live up to their potential...you guys will be scary good
I dunno, maybe we should sign Rob Johnson ;)

:jk:

as a huge Bob G fan and a Jay fan, I would be very happy if Griese plays well at the expense of a QB contraversy.

I say let's see what Griese can do. Let's give him a chance. This early in the season it shouldn't be too detrimental.

Actually, Hank just said that he expects Griese to start on Monday. That the Fins really want to see what Griese can do. He did not say that he had been given that word definitively from the Dolphins.

Also, for all visiting Bolts fans, he said that Drew Brees makes Fiedler look like Montana:lol:

Originally posted by dolphan39
I dunno, maybe we should sign Rob Johnson ;)

:jk:

as a huge Bob G fan and a Jay fan, I would be very happy if Griese plays well at the expense of a QB contraversy.
:lol: ..we sacked Robosack's *** and the Redskins sent him packing the next day:D :evil:

xad <YU o.. ,day dall.bo ,d.b c yfl. yr uaoy cb mf jrmlv Ydco co ajjygnf oafcbi ormydcbi xgy ,dr tbr,o ,day yd. d.nn cy er.ov Ypf yr e.jre. cyv

i hate my Computer.

Like I was going to say before my computer decided to mix up the keys and post random letters...

Dont joke about signing Rob Johnson.

Every QB the Redskins have had in the past 5 years has left them and turned the team they went to into a contender (with a couple of exceptions.)

The SKins have a curse on them. They cant keep a Coach or QB longer than 3 years.

When they do leave they come out and show the Skins what a big mistake it was to fire/cut/trade them.

If Rob Johnson follows the same path all the other Washington QBs have done I would gladly welcome him to Miami.

My only concern is that if Griese was that much better then Fiedler wouldn't it have shown in practice and wouldn't he be the starter anyway? The fact is both QB's are very close in ability.

Griese has one advantage though that we really need.

A long Ball.

Originally posted by Z28&amp;dolfan
My only concern is that if Griese was that much better then Fiedler wouldn't it have shown in practice and wouldn't he be the starter anyway? The fact is both QB's are very close in ability.

Actually, I heard on WQAM yesterday that Fiedler has consistently looked better than Griese in practice but they want to give Griese the shot anyway.

Originally posted by Z28&amp;dolfan

Jay has had more time under the system than BG. BG has been crash coursing this playbook since he came in. It makes sense that JF would look better in practice... and probably game wise until BG is confortable in the system.

Back
Top Bottom