Breaking news: Griese will start | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking news: Griese will start

BG needs to be used just like they used Dilfer in Baltimore. Throw a few deep ones and score easy TDs. They have the downfield weapons to do it. No reason to be cute trying to make sure he can do everything in the playbook. That will come with playing time.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
damnit...now the Dolphins might live up to their potential...you guys will be scary good

:shakeno:

:rolleyes2

Marino1983

Originally posted by LoXiN
Like I was going to say before my computer decided to mix up the keys and post random letters...

Dont joke about signing Rob Johnson.

Every QB the Redskins have had in the past 5 years has left them and turned the team they went to into a contender (with a couple of exceptions.)

The SKins have a curse on them. They cant keep a Coach or QB longer than 3 years.

When they do leave they come out and show the Skins what a big mistake it was to fire/cut/trade them.

If Rob Johnson follows the same path all the other Washington QBs have done I would gladly welcome him to Miami.

And why not bring back R Lucas to back Johnson up also ?

:rolleyes:

Marino1983

Originally posted by zachseau13
Actually, I heard on WQAM yesterday that Fiedler has consistently looked better than Griese in practice but they want to give Griese the shot anyway.
Might as well because Fiedler's good practices aren't translating into good games.

Originally posted by dolphan39
I dunno, maybe we should sign Rob Johnson ;)

:jk:

as a huge Bob G fan and a Jay fan, I would be very happy if Griese plays well at the expense of a QB contraversy.

sorry but rob is starting for the skins :lol:

I know both QB's are very similar in stats (ability?) but isn't practice different than a regulation game? Isn't there more pressure and Fiedler just can't handle that pressure when it's gametime?

I dunno NJ - seems like Jay performs best when the pressure is on in the game. You have a good point though - Rob Johnson was supposedly a great practice player - that's why Wade Phillips kept the guy starting for so long.

Originally posted by njfinfan
I say let's see what Griese can do. Let's give him a chance. This early in the season it shouldn't be too detrimental.
u mean like jay was detrimental?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Rebar71

Might as well because Fiedler's good practices aren't translating into good games.

how do you know fiedler was haveing good practices? :lol:

Originally posted by finfan54

u mean like jay was detrimental?:rolleyes:

Why the sarcasm..........forget pro whoever....let's see who can better this team...period. The only way to do it is on the field.

Originally posted by DolphinStrike
BG needs to be used just like they used Dilfer in Baltimore. Throw a few deep ones and score easy TDs. They have the downfield weapons to do it. No reason to be cute trying to make sure he can do everything in the playbook. That will come with playing time.

yeah the only difference in the ravens was they had an offensive line and guys who could get past the DB's. and a kick returner to boot.

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

Why the sarcasm..........forget pro whoever....let's see who can better this team...period. The only way to do it is on the field.

yeah i just wish you felt that way about the Oline and the WR's.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom