Breaking Report: Physical evidence could damn Clemens | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking Report: Physical evidence could damn Clemens

Roger probably should have called in sick today, it wasn't a good day to be in the Clemens family.

Is this thing over yet. Nothing going to come out this crap. Clemens and the trainer both look liars. This is just a photo opp. for Congress and waste of money.

The Republicans sided with Roger. The Democrates sided with McNamee.

It went down party lines. A complete waste of time.

Here is what is bugging me. Pettitte said that Clemens told pettitte he took HGH in 2000. Then in 2005 Pettitte said he asked Roger what he was going to tell reporters if asked if he ever took HGH. Roger then asked what do you mean, and Pettitte reminded of the 2000 conversation, Roger then said he missed understood and it was Debbie who got HGH. Why would Clemens tell Pettitte in 2000, trusting him knowing what he told him would stay between them, that he took HGH but in 2005, when their friendship and trust grew stronger Clemens decides he cant trust him with that information so changes his story and tells him he misunderstood. That part makes Clemens story of Pettitte maybe misunderstanding seem a little more believable, but then agian the time line dont match up with clemens. Also Pettitte siding with Brian McName. Also every thing is inconsistent.

Here is what is bugging me. Pettitte said that Clemens told pettitte he took HGH in 2000. Then in 2005 Pettitte said he asked Roger what he was going to tell reporters if asked if he ever took HGH. Roger then asked what do you mean, and Pettitte reminded of the 2000 conversation, Roger then said he missed understood and it was Debbie who got HGH. Why would Clemens tell Pettitte in 2000, trusting him knowing what he told him would stay between them, that he took HGH but in 2005, when their friendship and trust grew stronger Clemens decides he cant trust him with that information so changes his story and tells him he misunderstood. That part makes Clemens story of Pettitte maybe misunderstanding seem a little more believable, but then agian the time line dont match up with clemens. Also Pettitte siding with Brian McName. Also every thing is inconsistent.

All of your questions can be summed up in 3 words: Clemens is lying.

I'm trying to figure who looked worse. Congress, McNamee, or Clemens. I half expected some members of congress to walk down and ask Clemens for an autograph. It's funny how Dan Burton attacked McNamee's character. McNamee is dirt but Burton is also.

I'm trying to figure who looked worse. Congress, McNamee, or Clemens. I half expected some members of congress to walk down and ask Clemens for an autograph. It's funny how Dan Burton attacked McNamee's character. McNamee is dirt but Burton is also.

1. Clemens
2. Rep Congress
3. McNamee

The short answer, at this point, is that the whole thing is a sham. Everyone involved with this is worse off. I think the whole exercise has been a pointless waste of time.

Congress comes off looking clueless. The questions that were asked yesterday were amazing in the scope of their ignorance. I appreciate that we don't want to taint our sports with people using performance-enhancing drugs, but aren't there larger issues out there for us to focus on?

Clemens comes off looking like someone who's desperately trying to ensure his legacy isn't tarnished further. His story has changed several times, which only adds to speculation that he's not being truthful. It's abundantly clear that he's not going to change his tune, regardless of the evidence presented in the "case."

McNamee looks like a vindictive jerk. Who stashes needles and syringes for 6 years, anyway? Also, is it really relevant to drag the man's wife into the conversation?

1. Clemens
2. Rep Congress
3. McNamee

The strange thing is that Andy Pettite is being praised. Yet he initially lied about only taking HGH twice. John Rocker may have been the biggest idiot in recent memory. Though I agreed 100% with his comments on the era and Bud Selig.

I don't get why anyone cares how McNamee "looks". How he looks is irrelevant. He's not a public figure, and doesn't have a legacy to worry about. He could look like common pond scum and it wouldn't bother me as long as we get the truth.

This whole joke of a Congress procession was very remenisant of the Godfather 2.

Clemens = Corleone

the head Congress guy in the movie who is really onto Corleone = Waxler knows that Clemens is a liar and is purjuring himself

The guy praisning Italian-Americans for their upstanding work as American citizens = The Republicans = Clemens is our love child. We love Roger. He would never do something that bad.

Back
Top Bottom