Breaking - Tannehill Doubtful | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking - Tannehill Doubtful

questioning his toughness now

Smdh, our of all the **** this organization has put him through and all the lines he has been asked to take a beating behind you question his toughness? Get back to me when your pissing blood and still elect to play the next week...

This fan base...smdh

dude’s done... all he had was durability an’ that’s leaving... he aint Brees.. shoulda moved on years ago.. and dont try sellin’ me the need for Gase prepping a future replacement.. dont need his a** either.. give me a ‘full control GM’ & a coach with a defensive mindset, who can select good coaches and manage them correctly, to get the players and this franchise on straight rails..

I honestly don't care if he ever steps on the football field again as a Miami Dolphins player. He's not good enough. None of these QBs are.

Totally fine with losing most of our games, getting a high pick, and firing this garbage coach and his staff at the end of the season.

Smdh, our of all the **** this organization has put him through and all the lines he has been asked to take a beating behind you question his toughness? Get back to me when your pissing blood and still elect to play the next week...

This fan base...smdh

Wait Tannehill was pissing blood ? Why didnt you or Vark tell us?!?

I've already pissed blood before and Tannehill probably had a kidney stone like myself. I use to think Tannehill was tough but now im questioning his mental toughness. He obviously didnt convice the coaching staff he was able/wanted to play today. If his injury was that severe we would have heard about before the end of the week so apparently he looked fine in practice earlier this week.

I really think Tannehill and Gase know the pressure is on Tannehill and like he has done throughout his career he crumbles under pressure. Gase probably sees it too and doesnt want Tannehill to continue to look bad against the best defense, whether he is healthy or not.

Remember when we were 3-0 in first place. Sigh. So long ago....

It’s awesome how shitty and uneducated our fan base is. QB plays hurt and poorly behind an offensive line that’s clearly trash and y’all cry. Guy sits down because he’s hurt and y’all cry.

Injury has been reported all week. Right shoulder. Happened in NE. are you even a fan or just a troll?

Dude again, tell me what we are missing with Tannehill not being there. The point is even if (as is likely) Brock completely ****s the bed and is tragic, it's not like that will be too much different to what we've put up with with the star man.

He is 11-5 in his last 16 games. Stop pretending he is 5-11. Here are his stats over that stretch:

298 cmp 444 att 67% 3394 yds 25 TDs 15 INTs 94.56 rating

Osweiler's rating is around 72 for his last 16 games.

I get that you don't l like Tannehill but why do you need to exaggerate?

It’s awesome how ****ty and uneducated our fan base is. QB plays hurt and poorly behind an offensive line that’s clearly trash and y’all cry. Guy sits down because he’s hurt and y’all cry.

Regardless, he's proven to be nothing more than the definition of average. I don't want to watch average QBs anymore. Sick and ****ing tired of it.

Like I said, don't care if he never takes another snap for us again. I'll take 3-13 and a total rebuild.

And here we go. I hate to be the guy saying we should’ve drafted a guy but I’m gonna say it anyway.

We should’ve drafted a guy.

Nothing against 17 at all but this regime has failed to draft or get a suitable backup via free agency. Decision making never ceases to amaze me and it equates to a very mediocre at best team consistently

This fan base...smdh
Tannehill Pissing blood is so overstated with his fans. Guess that’s the equivalent to Tannehill making the pro bowl with you guys lol. Well....he pissed blood!

Injury has been reported all week. Right shoulder. Happened in NE. are you even a fan or just a troll?

It actually happened in the Raiders game but was never reported until this past week.

Back
Top Bottom