Breaking - Tannehill Doubtful | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking - Tannehill Doubtful

Osweiler has undoubtedly been even less impressive than Ryan Tannehill over his career, by a significant margin. I expect more interceptions and a lot more misfires. And we will almost certainly not see any impressive throws on the same calibur that Tannehill can make. But one thing that might improve is third down. For some reason 3rd down for Tannehill this year has been atrocious. So if the offense can at least stay on the field a lot longer, the defense won't tire as quickly. The other thing I'm hoping improves (key word hoping, because I don't know how good/bad Osweiler is at it) is decision making. Tannehill's decision making drives me crazy sometimes. Either way, I didn't expect a win today against this team. So it will at least be interesting to see what the offense looks like with a different QB under center for a game.

Humm I’m wondering if this is an excuse to bench Tannehill!

gr8 news khalil macks career high game of 5 sacks game against Brocky
football gods h8 us

smh @ having Brock as your second string QB...

wow, just because Gase is "familiar" with a guy, he becomes your second string guy? atrocious...

The signs of RT's downfall seem to be snowballing...

Bridgewater in 2019 anyone?

We suck all of my optimism is out the window. I like Tanny and Gase but my loyalty is wavering. If Brock looks like **** THIS IS ON ADAM 100%.

Well for one, if he doesn’t play, at least there can’t be the constant pissing and moaning going on for another week, right, right? God please tell me I’m right...

Lol
Not if Osweiler plays well (which would shock the hell out of me)

Back
Top Bottom