Breaking - Tannehill Doubtful | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking - Tannehill Doubtful

Well for one, if he doesn’t play, at least there can’t be the constant pissing and moaning going on for another week, right, right? God please tell me I’m right...

Lol

I actually see a scaled back game plan, lots of running, and Brock playing well and a win. Optimism boys!
except for the bears have the best rushing defense in the league. it'll be third and long all day. Go brock!

Dude, it got hurt against Oakland and re-hurt against the Bengals.

The only reason you don't know about it is because he's the opposite of "timid."

If you don't think they're keeping him out against his will, you know nothing about this QB.

I'm not buying it. He practices most of the week only to find out oh by the way I think my shoulder is sore from week 3. Makes no sense.

Well for one, if he doesn’t play, at least there can’t be the constant pissing and moaning going on for another week, right, right? God please tell me I’m right...

Lol

questioning his toughness now

as much as you'd like to think it, RT doesn't **** the bed every game. He's not elite by any means, but he's worlds better than Brock ****ing Osweiler, who had 1 day of practice with the first team offense, which is critical. If you don't recognize that, I guess you don't know a ton about the NFL. Today will get ugly.

Well I guess that kind of, sort of qualifies as a response. You think 75% Tannehill is better than 100% Osweiller because he's had more practice with the 1's and he does not completely suck EVERY game. Why was that so hard. Of course question would be has Tannehill really shown how important practicing with the 1's is over the last couple of games and surely we can say the same thing about Brock not sucking EVERY game. The very short time we've seen him in a real game for the Dolphins, he wasn't that bad in fact he was a lot better than the guy he replaced that game.

as much as you'd like to think it, RT doesn't **** the bed every game. He's not elite by any means, but he's worlds better than Brock ****ing Osweiler, who had 1 day of practice with the first team offense, which is critical. If you don't recognize that, I guess you don't know a ton about the NFL. Today will get ugly.

Today will get so "fugly" that I'll have wished I finished my research paper before monday....I have seen a 15 for 15 from Ryan Tannehill.....

Don't buy it.

He tried to tough it out, didn't work out in his favor.

He was a game time decision today, if he really wanted to play today he would be out there and would convince the coaching staff, but that's not the case. No reports of Tannehill saying he wants to be out there this week and this isnt like him.

He was a game time decision today, if he really wanted to play today he would be out there and would convince the coaching staff, but that's not the case. No reports of Tannehill saying he wants to be out there this week and this isnt like him.
Game time decision, but not his decision.

The injury must be effecting his throwing and they're shutting him down.

If they let Mack beat us he’d have beat us with Tannehill too. But if we can’t run zone read with any success and the bears aren’t threatened by it with os it’s gonna be hard to hide the qb this week.

Real hard. Cause I seriously doubt you are gonna line up and run the ball any other way vs this team.

And I’d be sitting on a ton of sticks concepts defense wise with Brock under center. Looking to jump his eyes

No doubt Mack would have beaten us with RT. With him out, though, the plan for the Bears just got way easier.

No doubt Mack would have beaten us with RT. With him out, though, the plan for the Bears just got way easier.

Yeah cause the zone read threat is gone and miamis not running the ball vs that front in anything else.

It was the get out of jail potentially free option.

We up against it for sure. D is gonna have to be lights out vs trubisky

I’d rather see falk also. Although I’d rather see him after he gets a year to strengthen that core for his throwing arm.

osweiler is no slouch 32 career touchdowns to 27 int's. he has to be playing with a chip on his shoulder and possibly to resurrect his career. even tho the ML just jumped to +280 (from +176) i am confident osweiler can get it done. chicago has been gameplanning for tannehill so we have a slight edge.

Back
Top Bottom