Breaking - Tannehill Doubtful | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking - Tannehill Doubtful

Dude again, tell me what we are missing with Tannehill not being there. The point is even if (as is likely) Brock completely ****s the bed and is tragic, it's not like that will be too much different to what we've put up with with the star man.
as much as you'd like to think it, RT doesn't **** the bed every game. He's not elite by any means, but he's worlds better than Brock ****ing Osweiler, who had 1 day of practice with the first team offense, which is critical. If you don't recognize that, I guess you don't know a ton about the NFL. Today will get ugly.

I'm now questioning tannehills toughness, really think hes too timid to go out there after playing so poorly. Also questioning Gase to use Osweiler as his escape goat for losing 3 in a row. This team is pathetic. This injury is BS and came out of no where which means if Tannehill was really hurt we would have known about this weeks ago. So either Gase or Tannehill is pulling a huge b!tch move

If he had any on field work he’s already had it and they know the answer. You don’t wait til warm ups. He was probably out there around 1030 getting looked at and seeing if he could throw.

I wonder if you can shoot the thing up or not and how long it would last. We only need 4 hours as long as it doesn’t effect feeling in your throwing arm and hand.

I actually see a scaled back game plan, lots of running, and Brock playing well and a win. Optimism boys!

Tannehill is at least mobile, Osweiler is a statue in the pocket. Our receivers better be able to get off the line of scrimmage and get open. I think Brock is in for a long day regardless.

My experience with Brock is it’s a lot like matt moore. Theory of diminishing returns.

The more he plays the worse he looks. A lot of it self inflicted
I think that’s right. I don’t think we are going to have a QB controversy after today.

It sucks that we are in this position.... Hope Thill will recover …. at this point with our team I would be happy if we could just execute plays so we don't look unprepared or amateurish …. let's start with achieving first downs so our defense can play a solid game without being gassed in the 3rd qtr. …. maybe even a few field goals to show we can, at least, get into scoring range....

I don't see us winning another game this year. The team is broken

We are still 3-2 dude, plenty of bad teams in this league, going through a tough stretch against teams that are frankly better than us (but we should have beaten Cincy last week). We'll win a few more, think 8 wins is more than achievable for this team even with Gase calling the plays and Tannehgill playing like he has this season. That's still no where near good enough though.

I'm now questioning tannehills toughness, really think hes too timid to go out there after playing so poorly. Also questioning Gase to use Osweiler as his escape goat for losing 3 in a row. This team is pathetic. This injury is BS and came out of no where which means if Tannehill was really hurt we would have known about this weeks ago. So either Gase or Tannehill is pulling a huge b!tch move

Dude, it got hurt against Oakland and re-hurt against the Bengals.

The only reason you don't know about it is because he's the opposite of "timid."

If you don't think they're keeping him out against his will, you know nothing about this QB.

Have a feeling your definition of what a clown looks like will have changed by 5PM
banana.gif
hammertime.gif
banana.gif

I think that’s right. I don’t think we are going to have a QB controversy after today.

I’m not worried about that dumb stuff. Regardless of what happens today. I know better than that. I’d just count the days til tanny comes back and hope we stay afloat until then.

Go crush it Brock. Doesn’t change a thing. I also know the longer he plays the less the results. It’s what he is.

Back
Top Bottom