Brett Kollmann - Tua Tagovailoa is a system QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brett Kollmann - Tua Tagovailoa is a system QB

tenor.gif

Not sure what’s wrong with that take. Seems to stress the arm limitation a little more than I think is warranted considering rpo and west coast concepts.

I hope tua hasn’t lost anything off his maneuverability in the pocket. Foot work from what I’ve seen looks to be tbere but needs to carry over the twitch

Brett said nothing I haven't already said on this forum already ( Brees Comp,arm limitations,needs to be in the right system). Hopefully Gailey can optimize his skillset.

He bases the label primarily on not having a cannon, then inexplicably shows his deep ball accuracy is super high.

Much less the fact he's thrived in three different systems and seems to be a transcendent talent. Like Brees and Manning, which he also calls system QB's.

Kollman's voice is legendary on youtube...he always illustrates his points, and speaks in a very confident yet measured tone. The problem is when he's wrong, he still stays in the same infallible tone.

I'd pay money to hear Brett Kollman return a whopper to Burger King...

Who? And why should I feed this troll clicks?

I don't have a huge issue with the System QB take, my issue is he labeled Joe Burrow as a mixture of Russell Wilson and Pat Mahomes even though his play was below average until Joe Brady got there, and also has limitations with his arm strength. Just because Burrow is much more mobile than Tua doesn't make him an elite prospect and Tua not. I also disagree with the idea that the other Qbs in the AFC east being more talented than him.

Brett said nothing I haven't already said on this forum already ( Brees Comp,arm limitations,needs to be in the right system). Hopefully Gailey can optimize his skillset.
Then you’re both wrong.

I've heard morons say the same thing about Joe Montana and Tom Brady. It's funny, though...if you stuck Koy Detmer or John Beck into that "system", why aren't they going into the hall of fame???

Back
Top Bottom