Brian Baldinger's take on Sewell | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Baldinger's take on Sewell

If they draft another OL in the first round i will throw up.

What this team needs is receivers that can fly and rbs.

Our current oline will be just fine. Maybe draft one in the 3rd or 4th round for depth.

I think it's so cool we'll get a stud in Chase or Sewell if we want. Waddle is super too. D. Smith is okay but who knows if he won't be be pushed around because of his weight.

I've heard at least 2 actual game tape all 22 evaluators say that Sewell is the best left tackle they've ever graded. One was the Sports Illustrated guy on Phinside last night. The other I think was on PFF like a month ago.

Thing is that same SI guy also said that Jamar Chase had the best season ever for a WR last time he played. He also brought up his alpha mentality as the key reason he is considered to be the best of the group.

The smokescreen will only get thicker, but Sewell is legit with room to improve.

When we traded up from #12 to #3 to pick Dion Jordan we only switched picks and gave the Raiders a second round pick
In one if not the worst draft in 25 years. I haven’t heard about that in this draft. The only bad thing about this draft I’ve heard about is the opt outs. And that the lower rounds are going to be a bigger crap shoot because of opt outs and not to many games being played.

I've heard at least 2 actual game tape all 22 evaluators say that Sewell is the best left tackle they've ever graded. One was the Sports Illustrated guy on Phinside last night. The other I think was on PFF like a month ago.

Thing is that same SI guy also said that Jamar Chase had the best season ever for a WR last time he played. He also brought up his alpha mentality as the key reason he is considered to be the best of the group.

The smokescreen will only get thicker, but Sewell is legit with room to improve.

I mean the ridiculous thing with Sewell is that he's 20. He will start the season in the NFL at the age of 20. Linemen keep getting stronger, and smarter. He was the best college lineman in his sophomore year, and he was only 19 at the time lol.

Last edited:
I mean the ridiculous thing with Sewell is that he's 20. He still start the season in the NFL at the age of 20. Linemen keep getting stronger, and smarter. He was the best college lineman in his sophomore year, and he was only 19 at the time lol.
True. Well, best OL in college doesn't always translate. I like the kid from Northwestern more, Rashawn Slater. Super athletic...we could trade down past 8 or 9 and get him, probably...but I am not taking an O-Lineman at all until at least the second round, if it's me..a C...2nd or 3rd round.

OT are going to be gone after the first round. KC alone is going to draft 2 OT.

Back
Top Bottom