Brian Brohm to Buffalo | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Brohm to Buffalo

This thread went to **** after Miami lost on Sunday. Good work fin fans ruining it with your sour grapes.

you talk crap when you team wins but you hide when they lose

for all i know, i'm not a spineless coward and put my feet to the ground, win or lose, when a fairweather fan, ESPECIALLY LIKE YOU, dares to say things about this team and this fanbase.

This is finheaven, not billsheaven/turdsheaven, so if you don't like it, then do the same thing you do when your team loses, stay home.
End of story.

for all i know, i'm not a spineless coward and put my feet to the ground, win or lose, when a fairweather fan, ESPECIALLY LIKE YOU, dares to say things about this team and this fanbase.

This is finheaven, not billsheaven/turdsheaven, so if you don't like it, then do the same thing you do when your team loses, stay home.
End of story.
becareful JT, his home might be canada soon.

End of story.
You say the same thing over and over because you have no points, no real responses.

I've been here longer than you I'm always here, but I guess you are going to stick to your bogus juvenile strategy rofl.

Why don't you try harder at degrading a city you've never been to, cheering for a team from a state you've never been to, and support a league that's not even in your country..

But you're one of those ultra common Montreal Canadian / Miami Dolphin fans. Yeah, those teams really have a correlation... You aren't a real fan it's cool though. You don't know much about football so you just get mad and say the same **** over and over lol.

You try too hard and it's easy to see, because even you know you are a fake fin fan poser.

You say the same thing over and over because you have no points, no real responses.

I've been here longer than you I'm always here, but I guess you are going to stick to your bogus juvenile strategy rofl.

Why don't you try harder at degrading a city you've never been to, cheering for a team from a state you've never been to, and support a league that's not even in your country..

But you're one of those ultra common Montreal Canadian / Miami Dolphin fans. Yeah, those teams really have a correlation... You aren't a real fan it's cool though. You don't know much about football so you just get mad and say the same **** over and over lol.

You try too hard and it's easy to see, because even you know you are a fake fin fan poser.
yea, people have been lining up lately to be fin fan posers

i'm done with you, and it's not because i'm out of answers/arguments, it's because you're constantly inventing crap that i have to rectify.

i.e. cheering for a team from a state you've never been to

i.e. You try too hard and it's easy to see, because even you know you are a fake fin fan poser

i.e. But you're one of those ultra common Montreal Canadian / Miami Dolphin fans. Yeah, those teams really have a correlation... You aren't a real fan it's cool though.

i.e. You don't know much about football

man... your post really didn't have any substance when i look at this list...

anyways, i'll make my christmas wishlist to finheaven and hope you get banned
:banhim:

if not, then i shall trigger for the first time, the infamous ignore button

hope you enjoy wasting your time trolling here, it was nice talking with you ... :foundout:

Suddenly we are right back to the idea that a division title for the Dolphins is not so crazy. I am not saying they will win it or that they will even make the playoffs, but with four weeks left in the season, the fact that the opportunity is still there proves that the Dolphins are not really as bad as WC makes them out to be. Are they great? No, far from it, but they are a competitive team and have proven they deserve to at least be in the playoff talk at the end of the year.

Can the same be said about the Bills, who WC told me to "bank" on them being better then the Dolphins? Nope.

Just imagine if the Dolphins didn't lose Ronnie Brown, Will Allen and Jason Ferguson to season ending injuries. Plus, we are playing these past few games without our starting center and left guard.

Grats, you ended up 7-9 like I said you would. And your team that's 'so much better' than the bills finished with one more win. Remember when you talked about winning the division?? Lol what a joke nublar. You never cease to amaze.

The bills finished 6-10 and totally sucked but at least I wasn't beating the drum saying they were gonna win the division and make the playoffs unlike you Nublar. Newsflash you can't make the playoffs at 7-9 and I told you months in advance that would be your final record...Take the blue pill next time the truth is too much for you.

Just imagine if the Dolphins didn't lose Ronnie Brown, Will Allen and Jason Ferguson to season ending injuries. Plus, we are playing these past few games without our starting center and left guard.

Just imagine if the Bills didn't lose most of their o line, all of their starting lb's ( with the exception of Poz, who just broke his fore arm),plus a number of safetys, db's, qb's, plus 2nd and 3rd stringer fill ins to IR.

I believe your GM stated and I'm paraphrasing, " at the end of the season, (6-8 weeks from now), it's not the circumstances that contributed to a loss, it's all about whether your 7-9 or 11-5. No one cares about anything else."

Every fan in the league can say "what if."

The Colts fans are what ifing because the coach kept his marquis players out of harms way. The Pats fans are what ifing 'cause Welker wasn't. Most fans just live in the moment, or the possibility of what could have been

Some teams can take more hits than others, usually they are part of the best run organizations.

The Dolphins get credit for heading in that direction, the Bills are taking a Nix at it, but are still a long way off. Go Ralph.

Back
Top Bottom