Brian Brohm to Buffalo | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Brohm to Buffalo

The Bills and Fins are definitely NOT in the same bracket. There are many questions regarding the future of the Bills in Buffalo. You think you'll get some big name coach and top notch GM, but thats yet to be seen. You also dont know how much longer the Bills will remain in Buffalo. Your owner is a cheap, clueless fool. The city of Buffalo is a complete cesspool and is lucky to even have an NFL team. Get used to traveling to Toronto to see the Bills cause that might be their new home (or LA).

But again, congrats on beating the Dolphins this season. Is Ralph Wilson gonna have a half time ceremony to celebrate the win? Or will he cancel it and save it for another time haha.

Lets be real here WC. The Dolphins are starting a basically rookie QB who looks pretty good, two rookie corners and are missing their best player. Sure, we blew chunks on Sunday and I know now that we just aren't a playoff team this year, but how can you like the Bills future better moving forward? Explain this to us. Please. The Bill have no QB, an aging #1 receiver and no coach.

The Bills and Fins are definitely NOT in the same bracket. There are many questions regarding the future of the Bills in Buffalo. You think you'll get some big name coach and top notch GM, but thats yet to be seen. You also dont know how much longer the Bills will remain in Buffalo. Your owner is a cheap, clueless fool. The city of Buffalo is a complete cesspool and is lucky to even have an NFL team. Get used to traveling to Toronto to see the Bills cause that might be their new home (or LA).

But again, congrats on beating the Dolphins this season. Is Ralph Wilson gonna have a half time ceremony to celebrate the win? Or will he cancel it and save it for another time haha.

Your lack of knowledge exposes you. 1st off, the Bills are not going anywhere. When you here the teams that are moving the names that come up are Jags, Raiders, Minny (before this year).
Also, you're quick to diss Buffalo but yet we ALWAYS have more fans @ our home games then you do? Why is that????
I've been to Miami a numbers of times and it DEFINITELY has its bad spots just like Buffalo.
As for Wilson being cheap......we'll see who he hires as a new HC and GM. Then we'll see if that's the case.

This all sounds so familiar...

Bills fans should be afraid because Miami got Culpepper, Chambers, The Nictator, Beck's great accuracy, Ginn's uncoverable speed, Peezey, Cam, White, Wilford., Fiedler, Jimmy J, Channing Crowder, Randy McMike...

Bills fans should be afraid because Miami got Culpepper, Chambers, The Nictator, Beck's great accuracy, Ginn's uncoverable speed, Peezey, Cam, White, Wilford., Fiedler, Jimmy J, Channing Crowder, Randy McMike...
Despite our flaws and bad play this decade we have three trips to the playoffs and two division titles. The Bills? A goose egg in all those categories.

Despite our flaws and bad play this decade we have three trips to the playoffs and two division titles. The Bills? A goose egg in all those categories.

Cant argue that just pointing out how year in and year out Miami fans say the future is now but really is never is.

In that case I would deduce that our two teams are not as far from each other as you may think.

Cant argue that just pointing out how year in and year out Miami fans say the future is now but really is never is.

In that case I would deduce that our two teams are not as far from each other as you may think.

i've been a fin fan since 2002 and i've never seen a more promising dolphin team than this one (i'm not talking long term)

if you don't see it, you're not a very knowledgable person...
or you just don't really follow the fins so you have no clue, you fund your observations on a game that actually was the fins' worst of the season

i'd say the latter is more probable, although my first thought might also be true...

i've been a fin fan since 2002 and i've never seen a more promising dolphin team than this one (i'm not talking long term)

if you don't see it, you're not a very knowledgable person...
or you just don't really follow the fins so you have no clue, you fund your observations on a game that actually was the fins' worst of the season

i'd say the latter is more probable, although my first thought might also be true...

A whole seven years huh? Wow, well it must be true then.....:tumbleweed:

Also, you're quick to diss Buffalo but yet we ALWAYS have more fans @ our home games then you do? Why is that????

Umm probably cause there is NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN BUFFALO.:lol2:
No offense, but Buffalo is a hellhole. Its boring, the weather is brutal, the people are mostly fat and ugly, the job market there is a joke.

Yes Miami has some bad areas but does Buffalo have anything that compares to South Beach?? I'll take that as a no.

And yeah Ralph WIlson is a cheap old fool. Most of your fans even think so, its not just me.

Who in the hell was bragging about Fielder?!?! Please link their post so we can ban them.:crazy:

And I could make an endless list of all the suposed saviors of Buffalo. Bledsoe, Takeo Spikes, TO (get your popcorn ready:lol2:), Marshawn Lynch (beast mode/hit and run):lol:, Levy as the GM....etc...etc....

No offense, but Buffalo is a hellhole. Its boring, the weather is brutal, the people are mostly fat and ugly, the job market there is a joke.

Yes Miami has some bad areas but does Buffalo have anything that compares to South Beach?? I'll take that as a no.

And yeah Ralph WIlson is a cheap old fool. Most of your fans even think so, its not just me.

Nothing to do in Buffalo? Whatever Willis.

That brutal weather brings on the skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, snowmobiling, sledding, ice fishing, winter camping, snow festivals, ice skating, ice hockey, snowball fights. Snow plows push all the snow into 10-15 foot tall mountains and the kids dig out snow forts. If you were a kid that never got to go pogying cars then you aint lived.

If you think that a city blanketted in snow all winter long doesn't take advantage of the warm weather you're crazy.

There are festivals all over the city all summer long with music, art, food dancing, gambling, beer tents. There are parades, horse racing, boating, water skiing, tubing. Believe it or not Buffalo does have beaches also. There's world class fresh water fishing, boat races, camping. Go over the Peace Bridge from Buffalo into Canada and it's the same thing.

30 minutes away is one of the seven wonders of the world which is even more beautiful in the winter.

As for fat and ugly, WNYers dont have to hide in an air conditioned house doing nothing because it's too hot and humid to go outside. I stayed in Vero Beach for a summer and most women at the beach were either very plump wearing way to little or had gorgeous bodies with cracked leathery faces from too much sun. Not all but most.

Can Miami still be considered an American City since the Cubans, Haitians, and Central Americans are now the majority of it's population?

As for Ralph, I think he is gonna spend some cash on the next head coach and his staff.

When was the last time you were in Buffalo and what was your experience?

Nothing to do in Buffalo? Whatever Willis.

That brutal weather brings on the skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, snowmobiling, sledding, ice fishing, winter camping, snow festivals, ice skating, ice hockey, snowball fights. Snow plows push all the snow into 10-15 foot tall mountains and the kids dig out snow forts. If you were a kid that never got to go pogying cars then you aint lived.

Snow ball fights?! haha yeah that will bring in the key free agents.:lol2:
Dont forget the worldclass buffalo wings too.:lol:

Yep, Buffalo is a key destination for tourists.:chuckle:

Miami has a TON of transplants (many from the NorthEast) and I like how you made a slightly racist statement regarding how Miami has a lot of minorities there.:rolleyes2: Yes, like some cities its a big melting pot. There is a lot of different cultures within Miami.

Back
Top Bottom