Brian Brohm to Buffalo | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Brohm to Buffalo

You do realize that Miami also "fumbled away" two wins against the Colts and Saints. If they won those two games, they would be sitting at 7-3 right now.

Miami is not a trash team, .500 teams are not. Teams that win just a few games a year are trash teams. Hard to be a below average team when you are right in the thick of the playoff race and have a legitimate shot at WINNING THE DIVISION. Do you sniff glue, because there is absolutely no comparison between the Bills and Dolphins. The Dolphins are a playoff caliber team(they showed that last year by winning the division and being in the hunt this year) while the Bills are trash(haven't made the playoffs since 1999).

You are funny little man.
Nublar your arguments are just too easy to pick apart....Watch and learn.

When you say 'Fumbled away the game' you talk about double digit deficits lol. Or games where every time the colts had the ball they would score almost instantaneously, yet somehow that's a credit to the fins???

When I say 'Fumbled away the game' I mean the bills lost the game the only possible way they could and that fumble guaranteed the game winning score to the other team. And by a margin of less than a field goal.

Yeah it looks like the fins are in the playoff race, but they really aren't and I just explained that to you. The fins can only beat horrible teams. Teams the bills can beat.

And no, you didn't prove you were a legitimate playoff caliber team last year because...

1) You did it in a year without Tom Brady. If he played last year the dolphins don't sniff the playoffs.

2) Got embarrassed when you got there

And omg Nublar the fact that you actually believe that the fins 'HAVE A LEGITIMATE SHOT AT WINNING THE DIVISION' just proves how off your point of view is. Just because it's mathematically possible doesn't mean you have any shot or hope or prayer to realistically win the division. Anyone in their right mind knows there is no way in hell that the Patriots don't win the division and everyone knows that but you apparently.

Wake up Nublar for christ's sake. You own nothing but hope and fragile thoughts. Have a little depth perception. Try to be objective for once.

When you say 'Fumbled away the game' you talk about double digit deficits lol. Or games where every time the colts had the ball they would score almost instantaneously, yet somehow that's a credit to the fins???

When I say 'Fumbled away the game' I mean the bills lost the game the only possible way they could and that fumble guaranteed the game winning score to the other team. And by a margin of less than a field goal.

Yeah it looks like the fins are in the playoff race, but they really aren't and I just explained that to you. The fins can only beat horrible teams. Teams the bills can beat.

And no, you didn't prove you were a legitimate playoff caliber team last year because

1) You did it in a year without Tom Brady. If he played last year the dolphins don't sniff the playoffs.

And omg Nublar the fact that you actually believe that the fins 'HAVE A LEGITIMATE SHOT AT WINNING THE DIVISION' just proves how off your point of view is. Just because it's mathematically possible doesn't mean you have any shot or hope or prayer to realistically win the division. Anyone in their right mind knows there is no way in hell that the Patriots don't win the division and everyone knows that but you apparently.

Wake up Nublar for christ's sake. Have a little depth perception. Try to be objective for once.
We all know the Patriots will lose the division to Miami....:pop:

And no, you didn't prove you were a legitimate playoff caliber team last year because...

Wake up Nublar for christ's sake. You own nothing but hope and fragile thoughts. Have a little depth perception. Try to be objective for once.
greenspan-1.jpg

And BTW, we lost the Saints game because of a mistake by Ginn...basically fumbled it away. What was the score when the Saints played the Bills anyhow? And what was the score when Miami played the Bills?

The Bills lost to the Browns. Not only that, they lost to the Browns on a week in which Derek Anderson completed two of 17 passes. Wrap your head around that ****. Tell me WC, do you REALLY think Miami loses to that Browns team? You are freaking delusional man...

And BTW, we lost the Saints game because of a mistake by Ginn...basically fumbled it away. What was the score when the Saints played the Bills anyhow? And what was the score when Miami played the Bills?

The Bills lost to the Browns. Not only that, they lost to the Browns on a week in which Derek Anderson completed two of 17 passes. Wrap your head around that ****. Tell me WC, do you REALLY think Miami loses to that Browns team? You are freaking delusional man...
I guess you have to lose to the browns to qualify as a horrible team?? Here's a hint, you don't.

Miami beat the bills, you're right. Great measuring stick lol the bills are horrible and our season is over. We have the leagues worst run d and you have a good running game. But keep rejoicing because that's right on par with how happy you act when you beat other horrible teams.

And you keep asking how we lost to cle with 2/17 passes blah blah blah. I told you, the kick returner fumbled at our own 10 with barely any time left and gave them the game winning field goal. The bengals barely beat the browns in OT, I guess they are horrible too. Good job buddy!

I guess you have to lose to the browns to qualify as a horrible team?? Here's a hint, you don't.

Miami beat the bills, you're right. Great measuring stick lol the bills are horrible and our season is over. We have the leagues worst run d and you have a good running game. But keep rejoicing because that's right on par with how happy you act when you beat other horrible teams.

And you keep asking how we lost to cle with 2/17 passes blah blah blah. I told you, the kick returner fumbled at our own 10 with barely any time left and gave them the game winning field goal. The bengals barely beat the browns in OT, I guess they are horrible too. Good job buddy!
You keep talking **** about us beating bad teams. Maybe Im just not as knowledgable about football as you, but I would think a team that consistently beats bad teams is at least a tier above bad...

You know what, I am not even going to waste any more time on WC. He is obviously out of touch with reality and the Bills could go 0-16 and Miami wins the Super Bowl and he would still spew that the Bills are better then the Dolphins. He is the ultimate homer.

I owned him and so have other Dolphin fans in this thread, so I am done with him.
There really is no reason to argue with WC. He's a broken record who spews the same nonsensical BS again and again and again. The sad part is he knows the Dolphins are a much, much better team than the Bills, with a much, much, much better future. He's just your typical troll who goes to other teams message boards and makes **** up to piss us off. Losing has probably turned him delusional.

Again, WC is like a broken record. Before the season started, Bills are good, Dolphins suck. We're all blind homers. Halfway through the season, Bills suck, but so do the Dolphins at an equal level of suck. We're all blind homers. If we make the playoffs, it's a fluke, and we'll be embarrassed because we don't belong. He'll put an emphasis to his BS to make it be known, we were just lucky this year. Then next season it will be back to Bills are great, while the Dolphins will be battling for last place. WC is a tool.

The fins are maxed out. We've seen that at the most, your teams philosophy is just good enough to lose convincingly in the first round of the playoffs the one and only year Tom terrific is out. Every other year it's just a 7-9 or 8-8 team. But really it's a 1-15 team under the guise of a gimmick.

The fins are like David Blaine or Chris Angel. Sure, they have done well for themselves and people notice their act, but nobody really respects them because they are phony and second-rate.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Just sour grapes from a fan of the East Coast version of The Raiders, complete with senile, anachronistic owner, inept FO and clueless head coaching. The only differences are that Jauron isn't a batterer, Oakland's staying put instead of moving to Canada or LA, and Alzheimer Al will open the purse strings for the glitter he falsely believes is gold, while old Ralphie makes Silas Marner look like a generous philanthropist.

"Playoffs" ??? :chuckle::chuckle::lol::lol: I'm surprised after 10 years you even remember how to spell that word!

And trying to compare the Dolphins, an up and coming organization with all the right building blocks in place to a team who, east of Ohio, is the perennial league laughingstock and teetering on the brink of a total demolition job, is as accurate as comparing the acting skills of Meryl Streep to either or even both of the Olsen Twins. Yeah, sure, the Fins are closer to the Bills than the Pats, just like LA is closer to Seattle than San Diego.:lol:

I suspect you can't even type this unbelievable crap with a straight face. You need to sober up even though reality is a hard pill to swallow, (but then again, reality ain't gonna transform epic failure Brian Brohm either so maybe you're right going thru life punch-drunk without a clue) :hump:

qwx9up-1.jpg

You know what, I am not even going to waste any more time on WC. He is obviously out of touch with reality and the Bills could go 0-16 and Miami wins the Super Bowl and he would still spew that the Bills are better then the Dolphins. He is the ultimate homer.

I owned him and so have other Dolphin fans in this thread, so I am done with him.

I'm surprised you lasted this long. You guys just don't realize when you talk to guys like WC, you'll never win, even when the guy can be absolutely wrong.

Will you guys be just as mad at me when you finish 8-8 or worse?

Oh and two more bills Olinemen out for the season..But everyone has injuries..
lol, you walk around talking **** and preaching that you don't make excuses like Dolphins fans... Funny how you keep pointing out all of the Bills injuries yet trying to act is if you're not making an excuse...

You're posting indicated that you are a moron. It's clear that you're a troll and your purpose here it to try and anger the Dolphins fans. I can't wait until your '****ty' team gets pounded by our 'just as ****ty' team.

Will you guys be just as mad at me when you finish 8-8 or worse?

Oh and two more bills Olinemen out for the season..But everyone has injuries..
Yea, its not like our starting QB, best CB, starting NT, and starting RB all had season ending injuries or something. And what if our starting MLB and C and TE also missed time? Maybe if that **** happened to us we could cry about injuries like you.

Rofl we have 3 guys starting on our oline signed off the street. One was signed this week lol.

I told you what will happen, but when time eventually tells you, all there will be left to do is cry on each others shoulders and call me a homer. Looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom