Brian Brohm to Buffalo | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Brohm to Buffalo

The Bills and Fins are definitely NOT in the same bracket. There are many questions regarding the future of the Bills in Buffalo. You think you'll get some big name coach and top notch GM, but thats yet to be seen. You also dont know how much longer the Bills will remain in Buffalo. Your owner is a cheap, clueless fool. The city of Buffalo is a complete cesspool and is lucky to even have an NFL team. Get used to traveling to Toronto to see the Bills cause that might be their new home (or LA).

But again, congrats on beating the Dolphins this season. Is Ralph Wilson gonna have a half time ceremony to celebrate the win? Or will he cancel it and save it for another time haha.
Weak. I guess we have to go from discussing on field play to taking cheap shots at rival cities. Along with hearing the ever popular 'bills will be moving' fallback...again.

Some of you want to talk about the future and which team has a better one..Or some of you scramble to cling to your decade long stats or ancient history. You are trying to use anything you can to ease the pain of realization that less than 4 days ago all you dolfans were talking about how much better the fins were than the bills and how they were a playoff team and how they could possibly win the division yadda yadda.

My how the tone is changed.. At least have some dignity and try to discuss ways that maybe your team can get better instead of saying 'your city sucks, its population is fat.' I know you are all shocked that your team is a lot worse then you imagined but try not to unravel completely.

And for you people that still don't think the bills and the fins are in the same bracket of below average teams, think about this...The Pats will probably beat the fins on Sunday. The Jets and bills play on Thursday. If the bills win, both teams will have the same record and further proves my point that ultimately the fins are not better than the bills, they just aren't. We will see what happens though.

I was right about the Jets. I'm right about the fins. Trust me.

When was the last time you were in Buffalo and what was your experience?

i've never been there,

but 3 guys i played football with were big buffalo fans, and they admitted that it was the worst place they've ever been

oh, and i had a stock market class last semester and my teacher was a long time bills fan, my class was on sundays, and he attended every game and always complained about how ****ty your stadium is and how long it takes to get the funk out of there (he also said bills fans are classless douchebags, when he goes there he's with sportifsenvoyage.ca and they rent a big bus to go there, and when some bills fans saw the quebec plate, about 10 of them started kicking the bus and throwing beer bottles at it, even though they were mostly bills fans)

so, nah, i've never been to bufallo, and i don't intend to change that

Weak. I guess we have to go from discussing on field play to taking cheap shots at rival cities. Along with hearing the ever popular 'bills will be moving' fallback...again.

Some of you want to talk about the future and which team has a better one..Or some of you scramble to cling to your decade long stats or ancient history. You are trying to use anything you can to ease the pain of realization that less than 4 days ago all you dolfans were talking about how much better the fins were than the bills and how they were a playoff team and how they could possibly win the division yadda yadda.

My how the tone is changed.. At least have some dignity and try to discuss ways that maybe your team can get better instead of saying 'your city sucks, its population is fat.' I know you are all shocked that your team is a lot worse then you imagined but try not to unravel completely.

And for you people that still don't think the bills and the fins are in the same bracket of below average teams, think about this...The Pats will probably beat the fins on Sunday. The Jets and bills play on Thursday. If the bills win, both teams will have the same record and further proves my point that ultimately the fins are not better than the bills, they just aren't. We will see what happens though.

I was right about the Jets. I'm right about the fins. Trust me.

what ? wait... you are giving us a clinic on how to be a good sport and take a loss like a man ?

you ?

the guy who came here the first time the bills were playing the fins, gave all sorts of crap on the main board and thrash talked all week, and when they lost you were nowhere to be found ? i know i'm sticking with this argument, but seriously, i don't need anymore, don't give me that bull**** you're an even worse fan than most of the finheaven-ers

stop picking your battles like a spineless coward

Is Buffalo alot like Cleveland?

I've been to Cleveland, and I imagine Buffalo to be alot like it.

Snow ball fights?! haha yeah that will bring in the key free agents.:lol2:
Dont forget the worldclass buffalo wings too.:lol:

Yep, Buffalo is a key destination for tourists.:chuckle:

Miami has a TON of transplants (many from the NorthEast) and I like how you made a slightly racist statement regarding how Miami has a lot of minorities there.:rolleyes2: Yes, like some cities its a big melting pot. There is a lot of different cultures within Miami.

Miami has a TON of transplants from the North East... all over 80.

The snowball fights were just part of saying that Brutal Weather isn't keeping anybody shut in the house.

I'm sure the free agents never consider how Miami's home games don't sell out and when they do it's half the opposing teams fans. Better start selling some season tix or you may find the Dolphins heading toward LA.

Racist statement?

The snowball fights were just part of saying that Brutal Weather isn't keeping anybody shut in the house.

I'm sure the free agents never consider how Miami's home games don't sell out and when they do it's half the opposing teams fans. Better start selling some season tix or you may find the Dolphins heading toward LA.

Racist statement?

anything about the fins having a hard time selling tickets coming from a bills fan, i chuckle and say:

enjoy your home games in toronto ... :)

i've never been there,

but 3 guys i played football with were big buffalo fans, and they admitted that it was the worst place they've ever been

oh, and i had a stock market class last semester and my teacher was a long time bills fan, my class was on sundays, and he attended every game and always complained about how ****ty your stadium is and how long it takes to get the funk out of there (he also said bills fans are classless douchebags, when he goes there he's with sportifsenvoyage.ca and they rent a big bus to go there, and when some bills fans saw the quebec plate, about 10 of them started kicking the bus and throwing beer bottles at it, even though they were mostly bills fans)

so, nah, i've never been to bufallo, and i don't intend to change that
^ aka you have no idea what you are talking about rofl..

But you've been a fan for a whole seven years, excuse me..Way to pick your 'favorite' football team randomly out of a hat Mr. Canada. I'm guessing you have never been to a Dolphin game in Miami, but you want to try and comment on ticket sales.

Why don't you go there and then ask yourself why half the stadium is empty. Good thing they paint those seats orange to make it look like Miami citizens have some kind interest in their team..

And I always come back because I'm always right. Makes it easy. In fact I've been on this board probably longer than you have been a fake fin fan.

When you can't talk about football I guess you have to cry and snivel and grasp at whatever straws are available. Even when you have no clue what you are talking about. Grats! You definitely meet the requirements of a fin fan.

^ aka you have no idea what you are talking about rofl..

But you've been a fan for a whole seven years, excuse me..Way to pick your 'favorite' football team randomly out of a hat Mr. Canada.

And I always come back because I'm always right. Makes it easy. In fact I've been on this board probably longer than you have been a fake fin fan.

When you can't talk about football I guess you have to cry and snivel and grasp at whatever straws are available. Even when you have no clue what you are talking about. Grats! You definitely meet the requirements of a fin fan.

wow ! okay, where do i start

1- the 4 guys who told me about buffalo are very good friends (aside from the teacher obviously) and i don't hang around with people inventing stories and **** ... one of them happens to be a friend who has travelled a lot in his life (even more than me) ... if buffalo seems crappy to a globe trotter, i'm pretty confident in what he says

2- you shouldnt bash canadians, we're the reason your crappy team sells out home games and is still in buffalo (15000 tickets per game, and i don't even talk about the tv ratings), as a matter of fact you even have to come all the way to play in toronto (which, btw, makes me happy, because toronto deserves to have a bunch of turds in their stadium)

3- i don't feel the need to justify my short 7 years of "fan dom" to a bills fan. Just like you are, always have been and always will be a spineless-fairweather-fan-hiding-when-his-team-loses-and-who-posts-crap-on-our-board-when-they-win , i've always been and always will be, a dolphins fan

EDIT: and for the record... how can you say i'm a fake fin fan, i've been a fan through all their worse years and i'm still here, i've been a witness of one wildcard playoff appearance in 7 years... how can you even question how good of a fan i am, when 99% of guys in my position would've thrown in the towel in 2004, or 2006, or 2007... ? if there's one word that doesn't describe me one bit as a fan, it's "fake". The runner up is "quitter" , as for you, well it's a whole different story

4- you always come back because you're always right ? you must be a really annoying person to be around, i pity your father, mother, friends and family

btw mods, what are we waiting... ?

clear.gif

So, I said Miami would pound Buffalo. I was wrong, and I'm not afraid to admit that. However, I still don't believe Miami is just as bad as Buffalo. Miami has several factors that make them a better team. I'm not going to even get into it with you Wagon Circler. You are clearly a troll. You were nowhere to be found after Buffalo got pounded by Miami last time. Unlike you though, I'm not a fan that bails when his team loses. But, I thought I'd show a little class and come back and say I was wrong. With that, I leave you to keep trying to convince yourself that Miami is just as bad as Buffalo. Good luck.

Racist statement?

You are ripping on the Fins for not selling out games?!! A Bills fan?!:lol2::crazy:
Your great owner went out and made a desperate attempt to get some excitement back in your boring *** town by getting TO and it was all a desperate attempt to sell tickets and make some quick cash. Get your popcorn ready! :chuckle:

I wonder what an NFL free agent would prefer, partying on South Beach in warm weather (surrounded by beautiful women/models) OR having a snowball fight and eating buffalo wings for the rest of his career??? Hmmm its a toss up.:lol:

And as far as playing clueless regarding the racist comment, you should know better...

Can Miami still be considered an American City since the Cubans, Haitians, and Central Americans are now the majority of it's population?

Wow, I know seeing a minority is like seeing Bigfoot up in Western NY but wow, way to keep it classy Bill fan:up::rolleyes2:

Can Miami still be considered an American City since the Cubans, Haitians, and Central Americans are now the majority of it's population?

So how is that a racist statement? Do you think it's possible to start your explanation without "Ummmm"?

Back
Top Bottom