Brian Brohm to Buffalo | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Brohm to Buffalo

Too bad for you guys that I'm always right. You will see...again.

When preseason was here it was pretty popular to trash on the bills for their unproven oline. A lot of people gave them no chance after watching the preseason. But guess what our line has been KILLING it in the run game and screen plays!

We finally have smart, athletic, mean O-linemen and they are going to make our RB's look really good all season. Can't wait to see Lynch run behind this line.

The bills could have a very balanced and hard to defend attack.

Sure can, fluke. The Ravens proved you were a fluke.

The bills will finish 2009 with a better record than the fins. Bank on it.

Not so much...

Oh man way to instantly prove me right dolphins...All your hate, calling me a moron and a homer...guess what, I'm right again.

The fins are a below average team like I have been saying all along. The bills' season is over and you lost to us...Actually it was a rout.

Nublar you continue to be wrong over and over and over again. And just think less than a week ago you said the fins HAD A LEGITIMATE SHOT AT WINNING THE DIVISION!! Now you can agree with me about how ridiculous that statement was. It only took you a week longer to figure it out.

Here's a tip...Just listen to me and try not to torture yourselves by believing in a mirage.

Oh man way to instantly prove me right dolphins...All your hate, calling me a moron and a homer...guess what, I'm right again.

The fins are a below average team like I have been saying all along. The bills' season is over and you lost to us...Actually it was a rout.

Nublar you continue to be wrong over and over and over again. And just think less than a week ago you said the fins HAD A LEGITIMATE SHOT AT WINNING THE DIVISION!! Now you can agree with me about how ridiculous that statement was. It only took you a week longer to figure it out.

Here's a tip...Just listen to me and try not to torture yourselves by believing in a mirage.
Congrats on your win. It was impressive and the Dolphins did not come to play today.

Up until today we did have a shot at the division title. I was right there, you were wrong. After handing the Bills a win in the 4th quarter(score doesn't show how close it actually was) the Dolphins playoff hopes are shot. So congrats to you and your Bills for that.

Still though, the Dolphins ARE the better team. 9 out of 10 times, I believe Miami would win. They have won 3 of the past 4 against the Bills and are still ahead in the standings.

You said during the offseason that Buffalo would have a better record then the Dolphins this season. Last time I checked, you are still on the wrong side of that prediction. The Bills got a Dolphins team that had injuries and was looking ahead. The Dolphins are not elite, never said they were, but they are still a better team then the Bills.

I cant believe that anyone can use the injury excuse when losing to the Bills. The Bills O-Line alone is using players off my kid's 7th Grade team. 1 more linebacker goes out for the Bills and my Kid will get his first NFL start.

Sporano couldn't beat a team that lost to the Browns. He has zero chance of winning the division, a playoff spot or more than 1 more game on what is left of the schedule.

Bank on that.

Nublar everything I said in this thread that you and your dolphin buddies so vehemently thrashed and condemned was correct. Everything.

Go back and read it. You were 'owning' me, remember?? Maybe I'm not a moron afterall...Maybe I can evaluate a team better than most...

**** happens. I'd still rather be a Dolphins fan than a Bills fan. This is very much still a rebuilding process, though playoffs have clouded are thoughts into forgetting it. I'd take our future over the Bills easily.

Based on what?
We have a young talented QB, most of our core starters are on IR and will be back next year, it will be year three of the building process.

The Bills have no QB(Fitz had a good game yesterday, but really he is garbage), no head coach(believe me, the Bills are not getting a top name) and are located in a dying NFL city.

Nublar everything I said in this thread that you and your dolphin buddies so vehemently thrashed and condemned was correct. Everything.

Go back and read it. You were 'owning' me, remember?? Maybe I'm not a moron afterall...Maybe I can evaluate a team better than most...
I never said Miami WOULD make the playoffs, I said at THAT moment they were in the playoff race. Nothing "wrong" with that statement. This all stems back to you telling Fin fans in the offseason to "bank on it" that the Bills would have a better season then the Dolphins. Was really never about whether one team or another would make the playoffs. I simply asked if you still believed that the Bills would finish 2009 with a better record then the Dolphins, and you took ever angle and shot at the Fins instead of answering the original question.

After Week 12, I am going to pose the same question to you. Should I still "bank" on the Bills finishing the 2009 season with a better record then the Dolphins? No more of your "I am smarter then you" BS, just a simple yes or no answer.

The offseason is the offseason...It's one thing to be wrong about final standings (it's not the end of the year yet) but nobody can predict that the Saints would be 10-0 or that the NYG D would just fall apart, you know things like that...And if Buffalo and Miami finish both with a pitiful sub .500 record, then who really cares who finishes with more wins because both teams epically blow.

I'll tell you what's worse is being 10 games into a season, watching every game, and really having no idea how good (or in this case, bad) your favorite team actually is. I mean you can try to back peddle all you want, but I'm not afraid to say the truth without sugar coating it and then I get lambasted for it. You people know who you are..

Like I said before...Try to be objective for once instead of being filled with nothing but hot air and hope.

The offseason is the offseason...It's one thing to be wrong about final standings (it's not the end of the year yet) but nobody can predict that the Saints would be 10-0 or that the NYG D would just fall apart, you know things like that...And if Buffalo and Miami finish both with a pitiful sub .500 record, then who really cares who finishes with more wins because both teams epically blow.

I'll tell you what's worse is being 10 games into a season, watching every game, and really having no idea how good (or in this case, bad) your favorite team actually is. I mean you can try to back peddle all you want, but I'm not afraid to say the truth without sugar coating it and then I get lambasted for it. You people know who you are..

Like I said before...Try to be objective for once instead of being filled with nothing but hot air and hope.

Are you comparing the bills to the dolphins, saying they both equally suck ?

i'm sorry but, last time i checked:

1- the dolphins were division champs last year
2- our young quarterback took us out of a 0-3 slump (unlike your ****ty QB) to take us back to playoff contention (which is now hard but not impossible)
3- we handed that win to the bills yesterday, they made the plays, but the fins played possibly their worst quarter of the year... and you're funding your statements on that ?

dolphins > bills

BTW, do us all a favor and stop being a fairweather fan ... first time we played buffalo, you were up and talking smack on the main board, and i firmly answered... when we beat you, you were nowhere to be found for a week and it took you 2 weeks to come back, whining about the injuries and refs and blablabla

if you ain't coming back when your team loses, then get the **** out if they win also, we don't need to hear you're homer-ism crap and we especially don't need posters who can't take losses (or wins for that matter) like honorable men

^ talk about sour grapes on this kid, jeez.

I never said the bills were good I just said that the fins are in the same bracket as us...below average teams.

That's the truth. You can either accept it or cry about it. Looks like you have chosen the latter.

^ talk about sour grapes on this kid, jeez.

I never said the bills were good I just said that the fins are in the same bracket as us...below average teams.

That's the truth. You can either accept it or cry about it. Looks like you have chosen the latter.

the bills are in the same bracket as the fins ?
crying about it ?

what the **** are you talking about ?!

Back
Top Bottom