Brian Brohm to Buffalo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Brohm to Buffalo

Oh please a little early don't you think? The bills beat the Panthers too so just relax, they aren't good. Half our starters have been on IR the whoooollleee year but I won't bore you with facts. If you want to celebrate having more wins in a playoff-less season for both teams, then that's up to you.
Hey, I was just asking a question. You told me to bank on it in the preseason, I was just asking if that is still the same now?

Also, please don't give me the injury excuse, we have had a lot also and are still in the playoff race. We lost our starting QB, starting running back, starting cornerback and starting nose tackle. We have also lost a few reserves.

We may miss the playoffs, but you do not know that for sure. You told me to bank on the Dolphins being worse then the Bills, but after this weekend the Dolphins will likely be 5-5 and the Bills will be 3-7. Odds seem to favor that Miami will indeed be BETTER then the Bills. Not 100% certain, but it seems to be leaning that way.

I can use injury excuse as much as I want when we're signing guys off GB practice squad to be starting tackles. I guess we are supposed to be in the race with bum fourth and fifth stringers! Next, you will be cursing our depth at the position lol. Nobody can anticipate severe wide spread injury plague in the preseason.

At any rate we're not very good, but neither are the fins. So like I said, cherish the additional notches in the win column while we both watch six AFC teams play in the post season that aren't the bills or the fins.

I can use injury excuse as much as I want when we're signing guys off GB practice squad to be starting tackles. I guess we are supposed to be in the race with bum fourth and fifth stringers! Next, you will be cursing our depth at the position lol. Nobody can anticipate severe wide spread injury plague in the preseason.

At any rate we're not very good, but neither are the fins. So like I said, cherish the additional notches in the win column while we both watch six AFC teams play in the post season that aren't the bills or the fins.
lol, boo hoo, injuries are part of the game. Get over it.

Our team is at .500 right now and not only in the thick of the wildcard race but we are alive for repeating as division champs. Sure we may not make it, but we are still alive and are a good team. Not elite, but we are not a bad team. You do realize that we are only one game back of a wildcard and one and a half of the division.

Please do not even compare the Bills and the Dolphins, because they are not even close. The Dolphins are 5-5, the Bills will be 3-7 after this weekend, Miami trounced the Bills earlier this year 38-10 and have won the past three games. If you seriously think Miami is in the same boat as the Bills, you are EXTREMELY delusional.

lol, boo hoo, injuries are part of the game. Get over it.

Our team is at .500 right now and not only in the thick of the wildcard race but we are alive for repeating as division champs. Sure we may not make it, but we are still alive and are a good team. Not elite, but we are not a bad team. You do realize that we are only one game back of a wildcard and one and a half of the division.

Please do not even compare the Bills and the Dolphins, because they are not even close. The Dolphins are 5-5, the Bills will be 3-7 after this weekend, Miami trounced the Bills earlier this year 38-10 and have won the past three games. If you seriously think Miami is in the same boat as the Bills, you are EXTREMELY delusional.
Lol injuries are part of the game, but I guess it's easy for you to lump every team together instead of being reasonable and acknowledging that some teams are more injured than others. But I digress...

We get it, you like the dolphins, but they aren't good I'm sorry. They are a total one trick pony. They run an offense built for lacking teams, an offense of illusion designed to mask weaknesses.

Admittedly they run it well, but if you can't realize where the ceiling is for an offense like that, then you just aren't a very knowledgeable football fan. Sure Miami can sneak up and beat any team throughout the course of the season, but when it comes down to one important game, you and I both know that the idea your team is based cannot and will not succeed.

If you look at the fins as they are right now and say to yourself that they look like a playoff team, then you are just lying to yourself. Ya they managed to crawl back to .500 but look at the teams they beat. A win over the crappy bills, two wins over the crap jets (which I was right about how horrible they would be after starting 3-0 and even the bills beat them), a win over Tampa and a win over Carolina. Come on dude the combined record of all those teams is 12-25, you know, twice as many losses as wins! Every team you have beaten has a losing record and every team that has beaten you has a positive record. You want an award for beating the **** teams or what?

Wagon Circler has always been delusional and a complete Bills homer. Not breaking any new ground here.

Lol injuries are part of the game, but I guess it's easy for you to lump every team together instead of being reasonable and acknowledging that some teams are more injured than others. But I digress...

We get it, you like the dolphins, but they aren't good I'm sorry. They are a total one trick pony. They run an offense built for lacking teams, an offense of illusion designed to mask weaknesses.

Admittedly they run it well, but if you can't realize where the ceiling is for an offense like that, then you just aren't a very knowledgeable football fan. Sure Miami can sneak up and beat any team throughout the course of the season, but when it comes down to one important game, you and I both know that the idea your team is based cannot and will not succeed.

If you look at the fins as they are right now and say to yourself that they look like a playoff team, then you are just lying to yourself. Ya they managed to crawl back to .500 but look at the teams they beat. A win over the crappy bills, two wins over the crap jets (which I was right about how horrible they would be after starting 3-0 and even the bills beat them), a win over Tampa and a win over Carolina. Come on dude the combined record of all those teams is 12-25. Every team you have beaten has a losing record and every team that has beaten you has a positive record. You want an award for beating the **** teams or what?

Why do you even post here if you have no clue what you are talking about? We're missing a pro bowl RB, a pro bowl caliber QB, a pro bowl caliber CB, and now the centerpiece of our defense. We've had some of our depth go down, and our Center, who's playing at a pro bowl level has a high ankle sprain. Sorry, you're preaching "We have teh injury bug!" to the wrong crowd brother.

Ye we're not good. Meanwhile we're 1 game out of the division and Wildcard. We don't lay down for anybody as you seen in the Colts, Saints, and Patriot games. Bills are a bad team, Dolphins are a good team. Anybody can tell you that. 1 trick pony? Yea we really needed the Wildcat to beat the Panthers. We're a better team without overusing the Wildcat, so your argument once again holds no water there to no one's surprise.

Again, see Colts and Saints. Admittedly we didn't win those games that we should have. But it's not because of this "idea our team is based on". It's because our defense sucks.

But I'll just continue to read your posts and both laugh and feel bad for you. I'd kill myself if I were a Bills fan, even more so a Bills fan who has to make himself feel better by being a complete homer and troll on a division rivals message board.

Yeah, the bills played the saints tough too, just like the rams did. End result? Loss. We don't count games like that as wins like you do. I don't hear you calling that last second escape against Tampa as a loss, do I? So stop clinging to moral victories.

Fact is every team that you have beat absolutely sucks. Omg but but we beat Carolina without the wildcat!! Yeah, and so did the ****ty Fitzpatrick-lead bills.

You sneaked by the Jets in a game Sanchez threw 5 picks. We beat the Jets both times, one time was an all out thrashing. (game 1) Could've easily been a 2 TD win for Miami if not for some terrible officiating. Game 2, The Jets played well, but we still found a way to beat them.

Miami is an average team. Buffalo is a bottom feeder team.

I'd kill myself if I were a Bills fan.

I officially invite you to become a Bills Fan.

Brohm is a pretty sweet pick up after putting all hope into Edwards being even an average passer.

Does Lindy Ruff know anything about football?

I officially invite you to become a Bills Fan.

Brohm is a pretty sweet pick up after putting all hope into Edwards being even an average passer.

Does Lindy Ruff know anything about football?
Brohm was a good pick up, I don't understand why so many Dolphins fans don't like the move. I think it's a very nice pickup for the Bills.

He's no Brady, Brees or Manning and I am hoping he's no Edwards, Losman, Johnson, Collins.....

The funny thing is, this all started with me just asking WC if I should bank on the Dolphins still being worse then the Bills and he still hasn't given me a direct yes or no answer. It is all "your offense is a gimmick", "we have injuries" excuses. Answer me WC, do you still consider the Bills to be a better team then the Dolphins? Easy to respond.

What I also find funny is that yes we lost to good teams like the Colts, Saints and Patriots, but we were actually in those games to the end. Just look at the scores.

Colts 27 Dolphins 23
Saints 46 Dolphins 34 - Keep in mind that the Saints had a garbage INT for a TD at the very end
Patriots 27 Dolphins 17

Now lets look at some of the Bills' losses. You will notice that FOUR out of the six games they lost were absolute BLOWOUTS.

Saints 27 Bills 7
Dolphins 38 Bills 10
Texans 31 Bills 10
Titans 41 Bills 17

Lets not also forget that the Bills are the ONLY team to lose to perhaps one of the worst teams in NFL history, the Cleveland Browns.

So again Wagon Circler, are you going to man up and finally ADMIT that you were WRONG in your preseason prediction that the Bills are better then the Dolphins? No more of your excuse BS, simple yes or no answer.

Nope the fins aren't better sorry, the suck just as much. Actually they are worse because they have conceded that in order to cling to .500 they need to extensively run a gimmick offense. Head to head the fins are better because its a great match-up for them, great run game against probably the worst run defense. But that doesn't make the fins good. That means they can run against a horrible run D, a lot of teams can say that.

And please dude you call all the games you lost close and ours blowouts?? Every 'blowout' you mention the bills were tied in the game late in the fourth qtr except for the fins game. Our D just gets worn down because our offense cant get first downs.

A loss is a loss. You can either realize that the teams you have beaten are 12-25 and that you lose to teams with positive records, or you can cling to your moral victories which ultimately translate to LOSSES.

Fins beat
Jets x2
Bills
Tampa
Carolina

Beat fins
Falcons
Colts
Chargers
Patriots
Saints

If you notice the teams in column 1 blow! The teams in the second column are all likely playoff teams. The fins are somewhere in the middle, but a lot closer to the first listing of teams.

The fins are maxed out. We've seen that at the most, your teams philosophy is just good enough to lose convincingly in the first round of the playoffs the one and only year Tom terrific is out. Every other year it's just a 7-9 or 8-8 team. But really it's a 1-15 team under the guise of a gimmick.

The fins are like David Blaine or Chris Angel. Sure, they have done well for themselves and people notice their act, but nobody really respects them because they are phony and second-rate.

Nope the fins aren't better sorry, the suck just as much. Actually they are worse because they have conceded that in order to cling to .500 they need to extensively run a gimmick offense. Head to head the fins are better because its a great match-up for them, great run game against probably the worst run defense. But that doesn't make the fins good. That means they can run against a horrible run D, a lot of teams can say that.

And please dude you call all the games you lost close and ours blowouts?? Every 'blowout' you mention the bills were tied in the game late in the fourth qtr except for the fins game. Our D just gets worn down because our offense cant get first downs.

A loss is a loss. You can either realize that the teams you have beaten are 12-25 and that you lose to teams with positive records, or you can cling to your moral victories which ultimately translate to LOSSES.

Fins beat
Jets x2
Bills
Tampa
Carolina

Beat fins
Falcons
Colts
Chargers
Patriots
Saints

If you notice the teams in column 1 blow! The teams in the second column are all likely playoff teams. The fins are somewhere in the middle, but a lot closer to the first listing of teams.

The fins are maxed out. We've seen that at the most, your teams philosophy is just good enough to lose convincingly in the first round of the playoffs the one and only year Tom terrific is out. Every other year it's just a 7-9 or 8-8 team. But really it's a 1-15 team under the guise of a gimmick.

The fins are like David Blaine or Chris Angel. Sure, they have done well for themselves and people notice their act, but nobody really respects them because they are phony and second-rate.
:lol2::lol2:

:rimshot:

:rolleyes2:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom