Brian Brohm to Buffalo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Brohm to Buffalo

Nope the fins aren't better sorry, the suck just as much. Actually they are worse because they have conceded that in order to cling to .500 they need to extensively run a gimmick offense. Head to head the fins are better because its a great match-up for them, great run game against probably the worst run defense. But that doesn't make the fins good. That means they can run against a horrible run D, a lot of teams can say that.

And please dude you call all the games you lost close and ours blowouts?? Every 'blowout' you mention the bills were tied in the game late in the fourth qtr except for the fins game. Our D just gets worn down because our offense cant get first downs.

A loss is a loss. You can either realize that the teams you have beaten are 12-25 and that you lose to teams with positive records, or you can cling to your moral victories which ultimately translate to LOSSES.

Fins beat
Jets x2
Bills
Tampa
Carolina

Beat fins
Falcons
Colts
Chargers
Patriots
Saints

If you notice the teams in column 1 blow! The teams in the second column are all likely playoff teams. The fins are somewhere in the middle, but a lot closer to the first listing of teams.

The fins are maxed out. We've seen that at the most, your teams philosophy is just good enough to lose convincingly in the first round of the playoffs the one and only year Tom terrific is out. Every other year it's just a 7-9 or 8-8 team. But really it's a 1-15 team under the guise of a gimmick.

The fins are like David Blaine or Chris Angel. Sure, they have done well for themselves and people notice their act, but nobody really respects them because they are phony and second-rate.
:lol: Couldn't just give a simple yes or no answer. More BS from you. Hey whatever helps you man, I don't need to go back and forth with you because you are stuck in some fantasy world. My team is in the playoff hunt while your team is already coach shopping for 2010.

Your team BLOWS, while the Dolphins are right in the hunt for the playoffs.

My favorite part was "suck just as much". :lol: I guess that is why Miami is being talked about possibly winning the division again while Buffalo is a Late Night Talk show punch line.

:lol: Couldn't just give a simple yes or no answer. More BS from you. Hey whatever helps you man, I don't need to go back and forth with you because you are stuck in some fantasy world. My team is in the playoff hunt while your team is already coach shopping for 2010.

Your team BLOWS, while the Dolphins are right in the hunt for the playoffs.

My favorite part was "suck just as much". :lol: I guess that is why Miami is being talked about possibly winning the division again while Buffalo is a Late Night Talk show punch line.
What's hilarious is how much energy he asserting into trying to argue that Miami is just as bad as Buffalo.

What's hilarious is how much energy he asserting into trying to argue that Miami is just as bad as Buffalo.
I know, he tries to come up with all these excuses, while there are so many facts that are black and white that prove him wrong. The first major give away that he is living in La La land is the standings for this season.

I know, he tries to come up with all these excuses, while there are so many facts that are black and white that prove him wrong. The first major give away that he is living in La La land is the standings for this season.
All his excuses are basically the equivalent of us Dolphins fans saying:

"Yeah, well we went 11-5 and won the division last year"

Last year doesn't matter. He's completely throwing out the fact that Miami has won games and that Buffalo hasn't. It's really quite ridiculous.

Your 5-5 record is as big an illusion as your entire team. You aren't in the playoff hunt lol because you can only beat garbage teams. And newsflash!!! The bills beat every team the dolphins did besides ourselves!!! Let me repeat.. The bills have beaten every team the dolphins have!! Do you hear me claiming how good we are? Yet I'm the one in la la land...

It's ok this is generally how it works. I make a statement, all the fin fans pile on me, then months later You guys finally get it.

Remember when I said Pennington was one of the worst starting qbs in the league? I got thrashed and you people were like omg omg 2nd in mvp voting he's an mvp!! Then he gets injured, enter Chad Henne and the fins continue with their illusion of an offense...I don't hear the Pennington MVP cries anymore. The seamless transition at qb proved just how right I was, man I'm awesome!

In the preseason and when everyone was loving the jets and their bandwagon was dragging on the ground, I got badgered and berated when I denounced Sanchez and the Jets saying they would fight for the worst spot in the division. White shoe Willy doesn't want to hear this because I told him months in advance.

Tedd Ginn please I won't even start with the I told you so on that one. Or your weak secondary, or your impossible positive turnover ratio from 2008..but it's ok I mentioned all those things before the season and got flayed for it. Dig up old threads, they will tell the tale of my clairvoyance. My friends don't call me the 'sports Nostradamus' for nothing, so pay attention to what I say because It will be so.

You people are just too far in the forest to see the trees. And When you guys finish 6-10 or 7-9 I'll still just be the homer bills fan who is coincidentally always right.

Your 5-5 record is as big an illusion as your entire team. You aren't in the playoff hunt lol because you can only beat garbage teams. And newsflash!!! The bills beat every team the dolphins did besides ourselves!!! Let me repeat.. The bills have beaten every team the dolphins have!! Do you hear me claiming how good we are? Yet I'm the one in la la land...

It's ok this is generally how it works. I make a statement, all the fin fans pile on me, then months later You guys finally get it.

Remember when I said Pennington was one of the worst starting qbs in the league? I got thrashed and you people were like omg omg 2nd in mvp voting he's an mvp!! Then he gets injured, enter Chad Henne and the fins continue with their illusion of an offense...I don't hear the Pennington MVP cries anymore.

In the preseason and when everyone was loving the jets and their bandwagon was dragging on the ground, I got badgered and berated when I denounced Sanchez and the Jets saying they would fight for the worst spot in the division. White shoe Willy doesn't want to hear this because I told him months in advance.

Tedd Ginn please I won't even start with the I told you so on that one. Or your weak secondary, or your impossible positive turnover ratio from 2008..but it's ok I mentioned all those things before the season and got flayed for it. Dig up old threads, they will tell the tale of my clairvoyance. My friends don't call me the 'sports Nostradamus' for nothing, so pay attention to what I say because It will be so.

You people are just too far in the forest to see the trees. And When you guys finish 6-10 or 7-9 I'll still just be the homer bills fan who is coincidentally always right.
Bills have also lost to Cleveland. They didn't just get beaten by Miami, they got thrashed.

You guys lost to the worst team in football in a game in which the opposing QB completed 2 out of 17 passes for like 20 yards. End of argument. The Bills are total garbage.

Lol the bills suck we already said this a few times guys...Everyone can accept this.

Why can't you accept that the fins are crap too? They are 1 to 2 wins higher on the garbage heap than the bills. I guess that's an accomplishment??

Like I said in the offseason our division is the Patriots and then everybody else. There are 3 below average teams and one elite team. If you guys wanna claim to be king of the sewers, by all means adorn your crown of ignorance.

Lol the bills suck we already said this a few times guys...Everyone can accept this.

Why can't you accept that the fins are crap too? They are 1 to 2 wins higher on the garbage heap than the bills. I guess that's an accomplishment??

Like I said in the offseason our division is the Patriots and then everybody else. There are 3 below average teams and one elite team. If you guys wanna claim to be king of the sewers, by all means adorn your crown of ignorance.
I've already said it... Miami is average, Buffalo is trash.

I've already said it... Miami is average, Buffalo is trash.
Miami is below average. They are a trash team in a very expensive suit.

The bills aren't quite to trash status yet. That's reserved for Cle, Det, TB, Oak, STL. But the bills definitely suck, so when you use wins against us as a measuring stick of how 'good' the fins are, then you need to take a step back.

Realistically the bills fumbled away two sure wins against NE and Cle. But even if we won those games I'd still be telling you the same story, that we aren't a very good team. Yet fin fans are incapable of this type of logic.

When the season ends and both teams are in the group that finishes a long way out of the playoffs, then you might agree with me, but probably not.

The bills aren't quite to trash status yet. That's reserved for Cle, Det, TB, Oak, STL. But the bills definitely suck, so when you use wins against us as a measuring stick of how 'good' the fins are, then you need to take a step back.

Realistically the bills fumbled away two sure wins against NE and Cle. But even if we won those games I'd still be telling you the same story, that we aren't a very good team. Yet fin fans are incapable of this type of logic.

When the season ends and both teams are in the group that finishes a long way out of the playoffs, then you might agree with me, but probably not.
You do realize that Miami also "fumbled away" two wins against the Colts and Saints. If they won those two games, they would be sitting at 7-3 right now.

Miami is not a trash team, .500 teams are not. Teams that win just a few games a year are trash teams. Hard to be a below average team when you are right in the thick of the playoff race and have a legitimate shot at WINNING THE DIVISION. Do you sniff glue, because there is absolutely no comparison between the Bills and Dolphins. The Dolphins are a playoff caliber team(they showed that last year by winning the division and being in the hunt this year) while the Bills are trash(haven't made the playoffs since 1999).

You are funny little man.

We score 24.2 PPG....good for 13th in the NFL
You score 15.6 PPG....good for 28th in the NFL

We give up 24.4 PPG...26th in the NFL
Bills give up 23.3 PPG...22nd in the NFL

Our ST is superior.

Logically explain to me how we are basically at the Bills level. We score 9 more points per game and only give up 1 more. And our ST is better. Im waiting eagerly. This should be hilarious.

You know what, I am not even going to waste any more time on WC. He is obviously out of touch with reality and the Bills could go 0-16 and Miami wins the Super Bowl and he would still spew that the Bills are better then the Dolphins. He is the ultimate homer.

I owned him and so have other Dolphin fans in this thread, so I am done with him.

So the Bills aren't trash but the Browns are? Well, that 1-8 Browns team had their 1 win against... BUFFALO. Logic skewed, you lose again.

Back
Top Bottom