Brian Brohm Update! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Brohm Update!

yeah, looks like Brian Brohm will stay another year, maybe if we suck enough next year we could get him

Looks like he has scheduled a news conference for tommorow morning.
University of Louisville junior quarterback Brian Brohm is expected to make an announcement on his future plans at a Monday morning news conference.

well, the chances of Brohm entering might have gotten better,

RS Sophomore WR Mario Urrutia has declared for the draft leaving Brohm w/o his top 2 WRs(the other being Harry Douglas), Michael Bush, and Kolby Smith.

well, the chances of Brohm entering might have gotten better,

RS Sophomore WR Mario Urrutia has declared for the draft leaving Brohm w/o his top 2 WRs(the other being Harry Douglas), Michael Bush, and Kolby Smith.

do you have a link to this information?

do you have a link to this information?

forget it, I was over at NFL Draft Countdown, and someone posted a fake story saying he was leaving. Urrutia is staying.

False alarm

maybe not, the story of Urrutia staying is a month old; before Patrino left for the NFL. I'll keep you updated.

Glenn Dorsey is not coming out though.

Brohm should leave now that Petrino left for the Falcons.

Let's hope he comes out. Its kinda making me nervous. One good thing that could come out of this if he doesn't declare....Colt Brennan might. I read he is 50/50 on coming out and is going to announce his decision at the last minute. He is waiting on Brohm's decision. So if Brohm doesn't declare and Brennan does...we have a good shot at him. I think he will be just as good as Brohm

http://starbulletin.com/breaking/breaking.php?id=5322

Back
Top Bottom