Brian Brohm Update! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Brohm Update!

Henne's a possibility, but Booty is only a sophomore next year. If Brohm doesn't declare and can stay fairly healthy, he's the QB frontrunner in the '08 draft.

Booty is a redshirt junior and will be a senior next year. He sat for two years behind Leinart.

He would be up there for the top QB, but I wouldn't just give him that title just yet. John David Booty and Chad Henne are names that come to mind when I think of the QB's for next year. Brohm has durability questions IMHO.

Chad Henne had high expectations this year and he didnt come close to meeting them this year IMO, thats why he didnt even hesitate staying for his senior year. Henne is gonna have to work hard next year to be a top 10 QB, hes got the size and the arm, but he just needs to start connecting more with his WR's and make better decisions with the ball.

For John David Booty's 1st year starting he had great season. I think Booty Could be a top draft pick next year, but I still see Brian Brohm as being the leading canidate, just b/c he seems more "pro ready"

Yeah If he were to some out, he would have said it by now.

How do you spell Leinart wrong so many times when the right spelling was right in front of you!?

what respect do i owe him to spell it right? and you might do a little spell checking yourself

what respect do i owe him to spell it right? and you might do a little spell checking yourself

Oooops:lol: **** happens bro
There's no need to throw a hissy fit I just felt like busting your chops.

Anything new on the Brohm situation?

On the news tonight from Louisville TV stations is that Saban has offered the OC job to Brian's brother Jeff. He has until Saturday to decide. U of L has already filled the OC position, leaving the older Brohm as the QB coach if he wants it. If Jeff leaves for Alabama, will this make Brian's choice of leaving for the NFL easier?

Chad Henne had high expectations this year and he didnt come close to meeting them this year IMO, thats why he didnt even hesitate staying for his senior year. Henne is gonna have to work hard next year to be a top 10 QB, hes got the size and the arm, but he just needs to start connecting more with his WR's and make better decisions with the ball.

For John David Booty's 1st year starting he had great season. I think Booty Could be a top draft pick next year, but I still see Brian Brohm as being the leading canidate, just b/c he seems more "pro ready"

Henne did not have high expectations; Lloyd Carr will never give a QB full reign of the offense. The only thing wrong with his decision making is he'll go to his outlet way to quickly(it cost us a couple games in 05)

anyways, I got this off of the NFL Draft Countdown Board so take it for what it's worth...

Local TV news here in Louisville, DWLKY, is reporting inside sources have confirmed that Brian Brohm's QB coach at UL and brother Jeff Brohm, also former 49ers QB, has been offered the offensive coordinator position at Alabama by new coach Nick Saban and has until Saturday to accept the position. Only a substantial counter offer is likely to keep Jeff at UL but the problem is that UL's new head coach, Steve Kragthorpe, formerly of Tulsa has already hired Charlie Stubs, also formerly of Tulsa, as the Cardinals new offensive coordinator.

if true, the chances Brohm entering the draft just rose.

On the news tonight from Louisville TV stations is that Saban has offered the OC job to Brian's brother Jeff. He has until Saturday to decide. U of L has already filled the OC position, leaving the older Brohm as the QB coach if he wants it. If Jeff leaves for Alabama, will this make Brian's choice of leaving for the NFL easier?

omg. is saban actually gonna do something to get us a qb?!!!! even if it is in a somehwat circular half backwards kinda weird way that would be awesome

omg. is saban actually gonna do something to get us a qb?!!!! even if it is in a somehwat circular half backwards kinda weird way that would be awesome

If Brohm declares, falls to us, and we don't take him, I'll throw the entire organization over a bridge.

If Brohm declares, falls to us, and we don't take him, I'll throw the entire organization over a bridge.

I have to agree, that kind of decision would kill us for years. Take the franchise QB!! Especially when we are possibly in a position to have him learn and groom and not be thrown right into the fire.

Check out my latest post in draft forum...looks like ole Saban is targeting Brohm's brother (the Louisville qb coach) as his OC

Well Brian Brohm and Jeff Brohm both have to make a decision very soon

Back
Top Bottom