Brian Brohm Update! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Brohm Update!

I seriously think if Brohm declares....then he is already a Dolphin unless a some gay team like Carolina trys to move up and snag him

I seriously think if Brohm declares....then he is already a Dolphin unless a some gay team like Carolina trys to move up and snag him

well houston could be a possibility since they may unload carr and minnesota is a very small possibility because ive read that minnesota doesnt like what they have seen out of their qbs.

well houston could be a possibility since they may unload carr and minnesota is a very small possibility because ive read that minnesota doesnt like what they have seen out of their qbs.

Carr isn't the problem Houston IMO and with Speilman at Minny's helm? They'll trade their picks for Feeley.

i think with everything crumbling in L'ville he will actually declare-obviously but it must be said that no matter if petrino is there or not it would be feesable for Brian to stay in until next year's draft because his stock can only go up-he can be the 9th pick possibly but if he stayed he would be no less than 3 next year

If Brady Quinn came out last year he would have probably slipped to the 16-20 pick now he is threatening the top pick. If I were him i would stay-he would command 15 or so more million next year

i think with everything crumbling in L'ville he will actually declare-obviously but it must be said that no matter if petrino is there or not it would be feesable for Brian to stay in until next year's draft because his stock can only go up-he can be the 9th pick possibly but if he stayed he would be no less than 3 next year

If Brady Quinn came out last year he would have probably slipped to the 16-20 pick now he is threatening the top pick. If I were him i would stay-he would command 15 or so more million next year

My only arguement is what happened to Miachael Bush this year, ending his season first game. Brohm has been injured twice now and watched Bush's top ten status drop tremendously, if injured seriously next year then his stock would go down.

Not true, Leinart likely would have been the #1 pick if he had gone early, but he came back and went #10 I think, and thats WITHOUT having an injury like Bush or McGahee.
Take it while its hot!

I have to wait to see who he land at HC before I can verify, but I'm currently drafting my Mock, and I have Brohm going to either Miami or Carolina like you say.

I'm not as sold on Brohm as you guys. I still don't get why everyone likes him sooooo much.

I'm not as sold on Brohm as you guys. I still don't get why everyone likes him sooooo much.

Because he has it all. He's got great accuracy and touch, a strong arm, good pocket presence and can run when he has to. Don't be discouraged because of his low TD total, Louisville runs a lot in the redzone (which leads to fewer turnovers inside the redzone). Wasn't Louisville 2nd in scoring offense this year?

If Brohm were to declare, he'd be the best QB in the draft. I see a lot of Peyton Manning in him....

Back
Top Bottom