Brian Flores believes “there’s a way” to work things out with Xavien Howard | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores believes “there’s a way” to work things out with Xavien Howard

What Rodgers said over the last two years was a damning and damaging view of the coaching in Green Bay. He was right about the problem and wrong in going public with it. Even then he was not dumb enough to lie or contradict himself.

What "X" claimed publicly was just plain bogus.

When he said he didn't understand his contract, I knew not to rely on anything he said. What was even dumber, he wrote it down and published it on "social media". This means he knew exactly what he was saying and was too ignorant to see he locked himself up in self contradictions.

In a word, he lied; both publicly and intentionally.

Get rid of this MORON as soon as possible.
I hate to say this about you but I agree with this... ugh I just puked in my mouth!

The most important thing that can happen with this situation is that NO ONE involved listens to fans or media opinions.

Memo to the Miami Dolphins front office and Xavien Howard, do your business.

I hate to say this about you but I agree with this... ugh I just puked in my mouth!

I know what you mean.

He was a good player and "blossomed" with the Dolphins.

Then, like many other good players before him, here and on other teams, he somehow developed the idea that he was great and that his "greatness" alone would allow him to dictate terms to his employer.

His "wrong thinking" and apparent lack of any good sense had him "doubling down" on a losing hand.

If he can recover from this episode and return to the field as a good player who can be available more often then he was in the past, that would be great.

I have serious doubts about his regaining his focus. If he does, he will be a better man for having gone through a very negative experience, learned from it, and used that knowledge to better himself.

Since it is only the second day of training camp, I'm going to get off the dump "X" train and look to see how we can put the best team possible on the field this season.

I really believe this year will be the year the Dolphins make entry into the playoffs and play a few more games, and possibly get into the Superbowl. We have too many players who have established themselves over time or are about to break loose, such as Tua, the entire offensive line, 3 or 4 of this years draft picks and a steady stabilization of the coaching staff, to remain a bunch of "hide bound" losers!

Back
Top Bottom