Brian Flores Claps Back at Reports of Bad Relationship with Tua Tagovailoa | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Claps Back at Reports of Bad Relationship with Tua Tagovailoa

Not sure how you defend Flo after what he just did to the Fins...?
I am able to compartmentalize.

I do not look at it as doing it to the Fins.

I look at it as Flores trying to affect change in the NFL for a cause he believes in along with most likely the majority of players in the NFL since approximately 70% of players are black.

Goodell acknowledges the Rooney rule is not working as there are fewer black coaches now than when the Rooney rule was established.

The outcome of this is most likely the NFL revises a rule that has not worked to open up opportunities for minorities as was the intention. I am okay with that.

I do not see how this affects the outcome of games for the Miami Dolphins.

If Ross gets fined, I am also okay with that. He is a wealthy man. It is not going to put him in the poorhouse.

So what is your point brother ? He's gone and never coming back

Support the team not an ex coach who's suing us

At least that is my take on it

If you take Flores over the Dolphins that's your choice my friend. I just happen to disagree

Plus **** that loser. Good luck ever working in the NFL again

Since leaving he has burnt all bridges in Miami. There was a lot of sympathy and good wishes when he first left. But now? No chance

I am able to compartmentalize.

I do not look at it as doing it to the Fins.

I look at it as Flores trying to affect change in the NFL for a cause he believes in along with most likely the majority of players in the NFL since approximately 70% of players are black.

Goodell acknowledges the Rooney rule is not working as there are fewer black coaches now than when the Rooney rule was established.

The outcome of this is most likely the NFL revises a rule that has not worked to open up opportunities for minorities as was the intention. I am okay with that.

I do not see how this affects the outcome of games for the Miami Dolphins.

If Ross gets fined, I am also okay with that. He is a wealthy man. It is not going to put him in the poorhouse.
Funny how Flores thingy was about race for one day exactly, since then, he's sued the Fins for asking him to tank(not race related) and the Texans for not hiring him(not race related since, you know, they hired a black coach)... If you're buying his crap, I've got a bridge to sell you...

Funny how Flores thingy was about race for one day exactly, since then, he's sued the Fins for asking him to tank(not race related) and the Texans for not hiring him(not race related since, you know, they hired a black coach)... If you're buying his crap, I've got a bridge to sell you...
Not interested in any bridge you might be selling.

This is where I have zero sympathy for Ross. In Ross’s presser he implied the reason for firing Flores is he lacked communication and collaboration skills and an organization cannot be successful long-term without them. That despite the Dolphins just sustaining the longest term success he has had as the Dolphin owner.

Honestly, when I heard that it was “WTF?!” One of the dumbest things I have ever heard an owner do. That is a poison pill to throw on Flores or any coach.

Even if Ross believed that to be true, the smart thing to have done is to repeat the statement, “I thank Flores for his service. I have determined it is in the best interest of the Miami Dolphins to move in a different direction. I wish Flores the best of luck moving forward.” When asked about why, “Because I believe it to be in the best interest of the Miami Dolphins.”

Ross should have become a skipped record if need be, just keep repeating that line.

Any lawyer worth a 💩 is going to make sure that the reason Flores was branded by Ross for not communicating and collaborating is a direct result he did not play when it came to tanking as Ross suggested.

And if you think that isn’t true I have several bridges to sell you.

Not interested in any bridge you might be selling.

This is where I have zero sympathy for Ross. In Ross’s presser he implied the reason for firing Flores is he lacked communication and collaboration skills and an organization cannot be successful long-term without them. That despite the Dolphins just sustaining the longest term success he has had as the Dolphin owner.

Honestly, when I heard that it was “WTF?!” One of the dumbest things I have ever heard an owner do. That is a poison pill to throw on Flores or any coach.

Even if Ross believed that to be true, the smart thing to have done is to repeat the statement, “I thank Flores for his service. I have determined it is in the best interest of the Miami Dolphins to move in a different direction. I wish Flores the best of luck moving forward.” When asked about why, “Because I believe it to be in the best interest of the Miami Dolphins.”

Any lawyer worth a 💩 is going to make sure that the reason Flores was branded by Ross for not communicating and collaborating is a direct result he did not play when it came to tanking as Ross suggested.

And if you think that isn’t true I have several bridges to sell you.
Flores might have broken the record for the number of coaches he fired himself in a 3 year span... One of them on a gut feeling 4 weeks after he hired him... Ross didnt need to specify the communication thing, you're right, it was quite obvious...

Flores might have broken the record for the number of coaches he fired himself in a 3 year span... One of them on a gut feeling 4 weeks after he hired him... Ross didnt need to specify the communication thing, you're right, it was quite obvious...
4 OL coaches in 3 years
4 Offensive coordinators in 3 years

and that's just off the top of my head

I agree with you on that.

I think his high turnover of coaches and letting go of the veterans heading into last year, particularly letting Karras walk and trading Flowers were poor decisions.

I thought it was only a few days after hiring Flaherty that Flores let him go in 2019. Crazy thing is Flaherty said he would consider working for him again believing people can grow with experience. Impressive character.

And his son Shawn has been on the coaching staff all 3 seasons Flores was here, serving as assistant OL coach this past year.

Back
Top Bottom