Brian Flores Claps Back at Reports of Bad Relationship with Tua Tagovailoa | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Claps Back at Reports of Bad Relationship with Tua Tagovailoa

Move on bro. He's gone.
Thank you for the unsolicited advice.

Coming from someone like you that means a lot to me. šŸ˜€

Why are you posting in this thread kettle? How about taking your own advice, move on bro. Heā€™s gone.

Davis, Byron Jones, Brandon Jones, Wilkins, Needham and Baker did for players.

Alexander and Burks are two coaches.

That makes 8.
Add 3 more players, Ferguson, Hunt, and McCourty that showed support making it 9 active on the Dolphins roster this past year, and that doesnā€™t include the compliments Tua saidā€¦

Add 3 more players, Ferguson, Hunt, and McCourty that showed support making it 9 active on the Dolphins roster this past year, and that doesnā€™t include the compliments Tua saidā€¦

Iā€™m just shocked at how this board believes everything they hear. When rumor came out about him not talking to his staff after Thanksgiving this board ran with it, If think about it how does something like that even work or make sense for someone trying to win game.

I would like to hear what Tuaā€™s thoughts about Flo. Thereā€™s no doubt in my mind Stephen Ross is the problem.

Iā€™m just shocked at how this board believes everything they hear. When rumor came out about him not talking to his staff after Thanksgiving this board ran with it, If think about it how does something like that even work or make sense for someone trying to win game.

I would like to hear what Tuaā€™s thoughts about Flo. Thereā€™s no doubt in my mind Stephen Ross is the problem.
From what I have read, Ross is for the most part an absentee owner and there was conflict between Grier and Flores.

To me, and I could be wrong, this is a case of Grier being the tail that wags the dog. But ultimately, it is Rossā€™s team so the responsibility lies with him.

The organization is layered as such that Grier is the one in Rossā€™s ear and Grier knows how to play the game.

I have been in corporate long enough to see that the one being retained is not necessarily the better employee, just the one better at playing the game which may include sabotage.

I prefer to listen to the players and coaches who actually worked with Flores every day and have come out saying Flores is both a great coach and great person wanting to make them better.

I know that puts me in the minority not wanting or willing to jump into the circle jerk that has taken place over the past month that Flores is a terrible person and coach.

I find it ironic that besides the aforementioned most of the Flores haters have used Jeanpierre as the poster child for proof Flores is who they think he is, is being kept on the staff by McD. šŸ˜€

And I like McD and hope he is able to lead Miami to great results.

Last edited:
From what I have read, Ross is for the most part an absentee owner and there was conflict between Grier and Flores.

To me, and I could be wrong, this is a case of Grier being the tail that wags the dog. But ultimately, it is Rossā€™s team so the responsibility lies with him.

The organization is layered as such that Grier is the one in Rossā€™s ear and Grier knows how to play the game.

I have been in corporate long enough to see that the one being retained is not necessarily the better employee, just the one better at playing the game which may include sabotage.

I prefer to listen to the players and coaches who actually worked with Flores every day and have come out saying Flores is both a great coach and great person wanting to make them better.

I know that puts me in the minority not wanting or willing to jump into the circle jerk that has taken place over the past month that Flores is a terrible person and coach.

I find it ironic that besides the aforementioned most of the Flores haters have used Jeanpierre as the poster child for proof Flores is who they think he is, is being kept on the staff by McD. šŸ˜€

And I like McD and hope he is able to lead Miami to great results.
There are a few of us who have been calling out Flo for a long long time - it doesnā€™t take an investigator to see his warts

McD keeping JP after he outed his boss for giving the Coaches a silent treatment is not a good look on Flo in any way shape or form

Just the opposite -

Based on Flos list of issues with the Dolphins and the League - JP should be gone

Yet he is staying

It is a GREAT look for the Dolphins and the league and sheds shade on coach Flo

The Dolphins kept a black coach, who seriously underperformed and but also stood up and outed his former coach.

Black oline coach who underperformed outed his black coach probably expected to be be let go but is retained - couldnā€™t get any funnier if you dislike Flo

Control freak tyrant Flo where are all these current players pounding the table grieved at your departure??

Where are all the coaches bitching about the owners where is this line up behind Hue Jackson?

There are a few of us who have been calling out Flo for a long long time - it doesnā€™t take an investigator to see his warts

McD keeping JP after he outed his boss for giving the Coaches a silent treatment is not a good look on Flo in any way shape or form

Just the opposite -

Based on Flos list of issues with the Dolphins and the League - JP should be gone

Yet he is staying

It is a GREAT look for the Dolphins and the league and sheds shade on coach Flo

The Dolphins kept a black coach, who seriously underperformed and but also stood up and outed his former coach.

Black oline coach who underperformed outed his black coach probably expected to be be let go but is retained - couldnā€™t get any funnier if you dislike Flo

Control freak tyrant Flo where are all these current players pounding the table grieved at your departure??

Where are all the coaches bitching about the owners where is this line up behind Hue Jackson?
Where are all these current players? Read the below and you will find 9 players and 2 coaches came out supporting Flo.

Hunt, Davis, Ferguson, Wilkins, Baker, Needham, Byron Jones, Brandon Jones, and McCourty for players.

Alexander and Burks for coaches.

Got a link for the OL coach, his name is Jeanpierre, outing Flo?

And if you think keeping Jeanpierre is a great look, you crazy. Letting a coach go for his unit ranked dead last in the NFL is cause for firing.

Letting go of a coach that led your franchise to back to back winning seasons for the first time in nearly two decades, went 19-12 in the last 31 games, finished the season winning 8 of 9, and the 7 game losing streak coincided with the starting QB either missing games or playing with severely bruised ribs or a broken middle finger on throwing hand is note a good look.

Hiring a HC who despite looks white has 1/2 back DNA is a good look. Keeping Burks is also a good look.

I havenā€™t heard any players airing any grievances against Flo. You got any links for that? I am open to being wrong if multiple players come out saying he is half as bad as this forum has made him out to be. Problem I see is there havenā€™t been any I have seen. Not even one.

Or are seriously thinking players that support Flores are going to risk their short NFL careers and millions of $$$ to die on the sword? If so, cā€™mon you gotta be smarter that that. This is a business and this is their livelihood.

Last edited:
what up with the set - silly and pretentious pashas palace. Also the stupid fake earnest faces . Pathetic clown show ... i wont even discuss the content. Flores is a halfwit.

Last edited:
Where are all these current players? Read the below and you will find 9 players and 2 coaches came out supporting Flo.

Got a link for the OL coach, his name is Jeanpierre, outing Flo?

And if you think keeping Jeanpierre is a great look, you crazy. Letting a coach go for his unit ranked dead last in the NFL is cause for firing.

Letting go of a coach that led your franchise to back to back winning seasons for the first time in nearly two decades, went 19-12 in the last 31 games, finished the season winning 8 of 9, and the 7 game losing streak coincided with the starting QB either missing games or playing with severely bruised ribs or a broken middle finger on throwing hand is note a good look.

Hiring a HC who despite looks white has 1/2 back DNA is a good look.

I havenā€™t heard any players airing any grievances against Flo. You got any links for that? I am open to being wrong if multiple players come out saying he is half as bad as this forum has made him out to be. Problem I see is there havenā€™t been any I have seen. Not even one.

Or are seriously thinking players that support Flores are going to risk their short NFL careers and millions of $$$ to die on the sword? If so, cā€™mon you gotta be smarter that that. This is a business and this is their livelihood.

You think 11 out of over 60 staff and players is a lot? You think these blurbs are support? I read Em I heard them Most is nothing more than players being Polite -

Flattery is not substance

Guys like Needham and Hollins said absolutely nothing zero substance most these comments are players purely walking the fence. I will use the comments about McD by former players in comparison. At the SB Deebo gushed when asked about coach Mike getting a chance to be the leader of the Dolphins.

There is a difference between strong compliments and shallow statements Tua will come out and say nice things about Flo too I bank on it because why kick a guy when he is down not like he will ever coach in the NFL again after pulling his stunts

Self-inflicted pain

Dude could not even assemble a qualified staff but boy could he fire people no one wanted to be around Flo there will be more to come out yet just the tip off the ice berg at this point

Last edited:
Tua is so beyond Flores now. He now has a HC who wants to work with him and is hiring a solid offensive coaching staff to help him and the rest of the players on offense develop their skills to a higher level.

Tua has far too much class to say anything negative about Flores. Iā€™m sure Tua is just glad Flores is no longer the Dolphins HC but he would never say it publicly because thatā€™s just not who he is.
Totally agree. Tua has much more class than The Race Baiter to say what he really feels about him. He's gone. Good riddance!

You think 11 out of over 60 staff and players is a lot? You think these blurbs are support? I read Em I heard them Most is nothing more than players being Polite -

The silence is deafening
Deafening only to people who have chosen to be tone deaf.

I know how this works for you guys.

Where are the players who support him? Wait, donā€™t try to confuse me with facts, my mind is already made up. šŸ˜€

The below is deafening to you?! Not surprised.

G/T Jesse Davis: ā€œI think itā€™s sad. Itā€™s a sad feeling for everybody. Any time that happens itā€™s kind of unsettling, but itā€™s a business, and unfortunately weā€™re all under that circumstance as well, so you just kind of put your best foot forward, and wish everybody good luck, and move on. We all wish ā€˜Floā€™ good luck on everything he does. Heā€™s an awesome coach.ā€

DT Christian Wilkins: ā€œThe thing he preached the most, the thing that is going to stick with me in my head for forever is the mindset of ā€˜one day at a time, one play at a time.ā€™ That is obviously something he was big on. Thatā€™s always something Iā€™m going to remember, just that mindset that he instilled into all of us, instilled into me for my three years working with him which was an honor. Like I said, I think heā€™s a great coach and a great man and a great person. Just things like that and earning respect; youā€™re going to have to earn it every day. Itā€™s a week-by-week thing in this league and he just taught me a lot, really. As a coach, he could really coach football well and like I said, I got a lot of respect for him.ā€

LB Jerome Baker: ā€œI think once you get to know him and get to feel him out ā€“ he plays that ā€˜got to stay focused, got to ā€“ that mentality, but heā€™s a great guy. At the end of the day he wanted you to be the best player you could be, and thatā€™s really what it is. Not just be the best player, but also just be the best person you can be, and thatā€™s all you can really ask for. He truly just wanted us to do well and wanted us to just win games and be great people, and thatā€™s unfortunate that heā€™s gone now.ā€

Two Dolphins assistant coaches have risen to Floresā€™ defense in the wake of his lawsuit alleging discrimination regarding his interview process with the Denver Broncos and New York Giants and his dismissal last month by the Dolphins.

ā€œIā€™ve worked with Brian Flores for 3 years and this story that he is ā€œHard to work withā€ is news to me,ā€ cornerbacks coach Charles Burks said on Twitter. ā€œHis coaching style is what youā€™d expect from a great teacher: Demanding, Detailed and a heightened sense of Urgency to make corrections.

ā€œThis is the Standard of coaching in the NFL. Unfortunately, if youā€™re a ā€œBlack Manā€ this can lead to a ā€œSmear Campaignā€ keeping you from other opportunities. Iā€™ve had the pleasure of working for Brian Flores the past three years. Iā€™ve experienced nothing but accountability, direction, and inspiration from Brian Flores. He was and IS a true leader of Men.ā€

After Flores filed the lawsuit Tuesday, Dolphins defensive backs coach Gerald Alexander said on Twitter: ā€œI already had a lot of respect for Brian Flores before today. Today confirmed heā€™s one of the best leaders Iā€™ve ever been around. Respect the experience that I had with him as a position coach on his staff the last 2 seasons and the courage heā€™s displayed with the news of today and what that can mean for his own career in the coaching profession.ā€

There are few social media phrases that I detest as much as "clap back". Screw Flores and screw these media jackholes that are enabling him, every single one of them.

Back
Top Bottom