Brian Flores Claps Back at Reports of Bad Relationship with Tua Tagovailoa | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Claps Back at Reports of Bad Relationship with Tua Tagovailoa

I‘m not sure how telling a player before the season that they are attempting to replace him with a sex pervert is telling him what he needs to hear, but whatever.
Haha, then your complaints should directed toward Tua because those were his exact words, not Flores.

Still waiting for a "single" quote from an active coach or player that corroborates Flores was as bad as he is being made out to be.

Haha, then your complaints should directed toward Tua because those were his exact words, not Flores.

Still waiting for a "single" quote from an active coach or player that corroborates Flores was as bad as he is being made out to be.
No player or coach is going to bad mouth him for obvious reasons. You never know when paths may cross again.

Great...I'm still waiting on any active/de-active coach or player coming to his rescue...

All good.

Whether he was bad or not is totally irrelevant. Ross never stated he was a bad head coach. He stated Flores was being fired because of his communication issues with individuals in the organization.

He never stated who these individuals were but I would guess Flores and Grier were no longer communicating and Ross decided that he preferred to keep Grier over Flores.

As far as how Tua and Flores got along. It certainly didn’t appear they had a good working relationship but only they know how they truly felt about one another.

The reality is Tua remains with the Dolphins and will be their starting QB next season. Flores decided to sue the Dolphins, Giants, Texans and the NFL and will likely never work in the NFL again.

So whether he was as bad as he is being made out to be really doesn’t matter to the Dolphins. Because he is no longer employed by them and they are moving on without him.

Or a single quote from an active player in support of him :shrug:

Flores is not a coach of this team and is suing us. He does not belong on our forum anymore

**** him

Post what our new coach thinks instead and let's move on from this jag off
So I'm curious how you really feel about flores.... this vagueness is confusing.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Great...I'm still waiting on any active/de-active coach or player coming to his rescue...

All good.
Davis, Byron Jones, Brandon Jones, Wilkins, Needham and Baker did for players.

Alexander and Burks are two coaches.

That makes 8.

Last edited:
I'm hardly a Tua supporter, but Flores seriously you are peddling some series BS.

There is a difference between knowing someone isn't right for the job and actively playing mind games and creating an environment that would only serve to expose the issues further.

Shula won his 325th game with Doug Pederson at QB, if you ever saw Doug play in the NFL you knew how outmatched physically he was that day. Ponder that Flores and think how this affected your career in Miami.
Man. Pederson looked like a deer in headlights that day for sure.

Who really cares? For God's sake get a hobby and move on
A hobby like continually bashing someone your completely ignorant about?

No thanks, I choose not to be like you and some others.

Only person that can put this to bed is the QB and he's more interested right now in winning games for his team unlike the other party who is on a mission to promote himself. Move on ppl.

Back
Top Bottom