Brian Flores Emerging As Top Candidate For Dolphins Head Coach Position | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Emerging As Top Candidate For Dolphins Head Coach Position

I’m ok with that gameplan. Hopefully Ross has the resolve to follow through.

But ****, what if it doesn’t work...
This may all be a cover for Ross who has grown weary of throwing good money after bad: pull an Art Modell and get the cheapest payroll and coaches he can scrape by with all the while collecting the NFL revenue distributions.

So this is old? Please say it is. I know every case is different, but there's a LONG track record of Patriot assistant failures in both the NFL and college. Prefer not to chance it.
But the guy has consistently moved up through the Patriot organization!! He wouldnt have been promoted without success at each level. What if he is the one to be successful outside of the Bellicheat umbrella? Im not saying he is the guy i like, but like another poster - This sort of thing is an absolute crapshoot.

I have no idea about any of these guys the Dolphins are considering, but I've enjoyed clips of his interviews the most. He's been around winning for a long time.

More important, I like the Dolphins are seemingly leaning towards a young defensive mind. It's a little different than what other teams seem to be doing.

Back
Top Bottom