Brian Flores is the next Bill Belichek | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores is the next Bill Belichek

The only ones trying to tank are the fans and media. Flores will never purposely try to lose, neither will the players. The players have stuck it out, they are showing they trust the process and what coach is selling. They havent given up which speaks volumes.

Sorry but there is nothing positive about being a Miami Dolphin fan. At least Brown fans have accepted that their franchise will always be a dumpster fire
Out of curiosity, what's the last thing this organization did, that you agreed with?

So why do you stick around? There are other teams out there. Surely a couple of them have qualities you deem "positive".

You must either be a masochist, or just a perpetually down person, who takes joy in nothing.

Either way, sad for you.

No I am just a realist and it is clear as day this organization will never accomplish anything in our lifetimes.

And yes I am considering it. After we lose out on Burrow and Tua and they become all pros I will probably just stop being a fan of this team and enjoy football through fantasy and betting without any loyalty to a team.

No I am just a realist pessimist and it is clear as day this organization will never accomplish anything in our lifetimes.

And yes I am considering it. After we lose out on Burrow and Tua and they become all pros I will probably just stop being a fan of this team and enjoy football through fantasy and betting without any loyalty to a team.

No I am just a realist and it is clear as day this organization will never accomplish anything in our lifetimes.

why wait until then?

I'm 4 years old and will be rooting for this team decades after Stephen Ross has passed, and the people who will be running the team then aren't even born yet.

Wow- this team is the least penalized team in the League, with a churned 53 man roster and a Veteran gunslinger at the helm.
As we always mention, one of the youngest team in the league as well.

Miami is moving in the right direction, and Flo is a huge reason! If he starts cheating to win- ill be the first to say he is the next Bill Belichick!
Haha on the last part. Agree - the penalties is a HUGE positive sign for me. When you have subpar talent that can’t match up - in any sport - you get MORE penalties because you need to reach and grab and cheat off of the whistle etc. This along with getting the defensive to play team ball w no talent and the offensive line to be passable with absolutely nothing but scrubs on it says he’s teaching the right things and putting a system in place that will be bigger / more sustainable than any one player.

My biggest issue so far is how he handled Minkah. He should be here and part of this. But that’s a different matter. Flores looks like he knows what he’s doing. Unlike Gase or Philbin.

Haha on the last part. Agree - the penalties is a HUGE positive sign for me. When you have subpar talent that can’t match up - in any sport - you get MORE penalties because you need to reach and grab and cheat off of the whistle etc. This along with getting the defensive to play team ball w no talent and the offensive line to be passable with absolutely nothing but scrubs on it says he’s teaching the right things and putting a system in place that will be bigger / more sustainable than any one player.

My biggest issue so far is how he handled Minkah. He should be here and part of this. But that’s a different matter. Flores looks like he knows what he’s doing. Unlike Gase or Philbin.

The Minkah situation is a tough pill to swallow- but I "think" Flores is the kind of man that believes ( If you don't want to be here, we don't want you here) kind of guys.
It hurts the morale of the team. On the flip side- we have team mates like Parker, that are beginning to flourish under Flores.

Addition by subtraction.

I personally am happy for Minkah and have no hard feelings, but truthfully if I could trade Minkah right now for a top tier QB, OT, OG or DE I would. These are more immediate glaring weaknesses.
Fingers are crossed we can pick up a good safety to compliment the secondary in this year or next years draft.

No matter what- it'll always sting to see him shine in a Steelers uniform.

NOT!!!! It is absolutely hilarious that the half of this forum that is happy the team is winning is 100% convinced that Flores is a great head coach. Probably the same half of the forum that was saying we dont need to draft a QB and Rosen is great a few weeks ago. We beat one of the worst coaches in the history of the NFL in Adam Gase that also has a really bad team and a mediocre team with its 3rd string QB. You think we could beat anybody with Jake Rudock and no Devante Parker hahaha. You people are seriously delusional.

At first I thought the Dolphins were purposely tanking in the 2nd half but the Steelers, Redskins and Bills and losses pretty apparent that Flores is not that great of head coach. If he was they wouldve won at least 1 or 2 of those games....

You know what Flores and no franchise QB gets us? an additional decade of 6-10 win purgatory with maybe one lucky wild card win at the very absolute best. Enjoy...

This post is literature. This is the greatest insight I've ever seen since posting on Finheaven. It covers original topics that have never been discussed on this website before. Would you mind if I made a copy and circulated it? I think everybody needs to read this. It's that great.

NOT!!!! It is absolutely hilarious that the half of this forum that is happy the team is winning is 100% convinced that Flores is a great head coach. Probably the same half of the forum that was saying we dont need to draft a QB and Rosen is great a few weeks ago. We beat one of the worst coaches in the history of the NFL in Adam Gase that also has a really bad team and a mediocre team with its 3rd string QB. You think we could beat anybody with Jake Rudock and no Devante Parker hahaha. You people are seriously delusional.

At first I thought the Dolphins were purposely tanking in the 2nd half but the Steelers, Redskins and Bills and losses pretty apparent that Flores is not that great of head coach. If he was they wouldve won at least 1 or 2 of those games....

You know what Flores and no franchise QB gets us? an additional decade of 6-10 win purgatory with maybe one lucky wild card win at the very absolute best. Enjoy...

Many believe the talent on this Phins team ranks as the worst in the history of the league. So to point to the fact that the wins came against weak opponents doesn't hold quite as much weight as if the team was trying to make a playoff run. Obviously it's a factor in evaluating Flores and anyone who thinks these wins automatically makes him a great coach is clearly overreacting (aka being a member of Finheaven). But they provide more of a reason to be optimistic about Flores today than if we were still winless as we all expected to be.

Back
Top Bottom