Brian Flores - Patriots Dc | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores - Patriots Dc

Digital

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Per Rotoworld … and the often unreliable Jason La Canfora,

"CBS' Jason La Canfora reports Patriots DC Brian Flores has lined up an interview with the Bucs in addition to the Browns, Packers and Dolphins.

Flores is one of this cycle's hottest candidates. Only a coordinator for one season, however, he is probably ultimately most likely to remain in New England.
Related: Buccaneers

Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter
Jan 1 - 6:04 PM"

If JLC said it he'll be hired tomorrow by someone

Flores and Grier are ‘Boston Mafia’... came up same way.. schooled in Patriots Way as interns, jr scouts, college scouts in Foxboro. Flo also worked personnel before coaching.

imo the ‘reset’ by Ross way instigated by Beals, who was at the presser last Monday. and Flores’ name was 1st on list.

I highly doubt he's the guy.

Per Rotoworld … and the often unreliable Jason La Canfora,

"CBS' Jason La Canfora reports Patriots DC Brian Flores has lined up an interview with the Bucs in addition to the Browns, Packers and Dolphins.

Flores is one of this cycle's hottest candidates. Only a coordinator for one season, however, he is probably ultimately most likely to remain in New England.
Related: Buccaneers

Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter
Jan 1 - 6:04 PM"
I dont believe it unless Omar says it

Charlie Weiss 41-49
Romeo Crennel 28-55
Eric Mangini 33-48
Josh McDaniels 11-17
Bill O’brien 43-40
Matt Patricia 6-10

Guess not. O’Brien the least worst of the bunch and the only one with a playoff win
I guess that branch of the Parcels tree will become extinct.

Charlie Weiss 41-49
Romeo Crennel 28-55
Eric Mangini 33-48
Josh McDaniels 11-17
Bill O’brien 43-40
Matt Patricia 6-10

Guess not. O’Brien the least worst of the bunch and the only one with a playoff win

Probably spies that Belichick sends put every few years to gather intel.

Back
Top Bottom