Brian Flores Thinks Ryan Fitzpatrick's Best Days Are Ahead Of Him | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Thinks Ryan Fitzpatrick's Best Days Are Ahead Of Him

I said as soon as we signed Fitzpatrick and I still say we are drafting a QB high this draft. Potentially by trading up. Best guess is we like Haskins

Flores needs to stop with the BS comments, I understand not wanting to show your hand too much or whatever. But no one is going to take this guy serious with comments like this and the comment about "every team is always rebuilding". He's just coming across as ignorant. And he's not fooling anyone.

Hopefully with more head coaching experience he will stop with the dumb statements and comments.

Yeah, the only qb's on our team are just place holders until Mr. Murray gets here.

Yeah so so terrible that Flores would say this :

“He’s brings leadership, he brings intelligence, he brings toughness,” Flores said. “We’ve had a couple really good talks. Obviously, I coached against him and I just think he’s a really good player. I’m looking forward to watching him play. I think his best days are ahead.”

We should all freak out and start screaming "I'm mad as hell and not going to take it anymore" out our windows.

2xfgwn.jpg

Last edited:
I actually feel the exact opposite. I could see us not drafting one entirely.
We'll see I just think Fitzpatrick is a guy you only start if you have a young guy you want to wait in the wings. If it was for a stopgap/tank commander you can do a guy younger with some potential upside

Back
Top Bottom