Brian Flores Thinks Ryan Fitzpatrick's Best Days Are Ahead Of Him | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Thinks Ryan Fitzpatrick's Best Days Are Ahead Of Him

No, it doesn't mean anything, it's just a boring fluffy response to an inane question that every coach knows is going to be the next headline no matter how inoffensively they bat it away.

This is going to be a long month...

I really expected something like, we had to move on from ryan and when Teddy turned us down, were left with very little choice -and no one with any experience playing QB on the current roster.

He's not exactly going to come out and say 'his best days are behind him' is he? As others said it's just coach talk.

I think it is funny all the people who loved the last qb we had who are shitting on Fitzpatrick to make themselves feel better.

I am exciting to see the defense under Flores and a veteran qb.

What if the offense starts out next season hot? Will the QB or the coach get the credit?

I mean it's not that crazy of a prediction considering last year was probably his best year of football ever. Albeit in limited time.

I mean it's not that crazy of a prediction considering last year was probably his best year of football ever. Albeit in limited time.
You mean being 3rd of all qbs in Any/a isnt terrible? Replacing a guy who was 30th last year with a guy who was 3rd is a pretty huge upgrade.

Is that Flores's version of April's fool?
Of course Elway said the same thing about Flacco.....lol

I said as soon as we signed Fitzpatrick and I still say we are drafting a QB high this draft. Potentially by trading up. Best guess is we like Haskins
yeah that ain't happening. we'll probably draft one on day 2 or 3 though

Back
Top Bottom