Brian Hartline | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Hartline

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
What is going on with that guy!? All of training camp? I will not be surprised if he gets cut. But then again, that would be a bone head move by this organization. Do you guys think Hartline comes back effective? or behind with the playbook?

At this point IDK anymore. All I know is its a calf injury and he hasn't practiced all off-season not even OTA's. The problem now is he will not be in game shape and I have no clue how he can get on the field and be affective, gonna have to keep 6 WR's and only 2 QB's. Hartline is a FA next year and I highly doubt we resign him. My guess for the starting 6 is Naanee, Bess, Wallace, Pruitt, Fuller/Moore, and Hartline. I think Fuller and Moore is a toss up.

I hate to say it but. No one likes training camp and maybe, just maybe Hartline thinks he is a lock and could afford to take camp off? Just a question/thought? But I agree he will not be game ready physically. Mentally he should be fine.

I hate to say it but. No one likes training camp and maybe, just maybe Hartline thinks he is a lock and could afford to take camp off? Just a question/thought? But I agree he will not be game ready physically. Mentally he should be fine.

If he has this mentality, cut his ass right now.

I rather he get cut. Rather Matthews or Hogan get a roster spot over Hartline. What has Hartline done to be literally guaranteed a roster spot?

You would think he tore something with how long it's been. But I agree, you can't cut him from the team.

This really is perplexing to me. Hartline has to know he has a golden opportunity to be the man, yet he can get "healthy". Weird.

I rather he get cut. Rather Matthews or Hogan get a roster spot over Hartline. What has Hartline done to be literally guaranteed a roster spot?

I kind of agree but Hartline is a decent deep threat but I def like what I've seen from Matthews

I really doubt Hartline is milking it to skip preseason. come on. If he isn't worried yet, he ought to be. We aren't just going to cut him though, he has some trade value and given how thin we are at his position, they have to hold out and hope he gets back in there.

You have seen the other WR's in camp right? It's not like we have Chad Johnson, Jabbar Gaffney, Donte Stallworth, etc. (Guys who have done it on Sundays at some point of their career). We will be adding atleast 3 or 4 WR's with little to no production as is . . . I don't think it hurts to have a guy who has over a 100 catches in his career and has shown he can get some seperation on the outside, in real game situations, on the team.

As much as I like Hogan and Matthews . . . there are 3 or 4 spots available and the competition is Nannee, Gates, Wallace, Moore, Pruitt, Cunningham and whoever else . . . they have chances to make the team w/o cutting Brian Hartline.

What is going on with that guy!? All of training camp? I will not be surprised if he gets cut. But then again, that would be a bone head move by this organization. Do you guys think Hartline comes back effective? or behind with the playbook?

Unless his injury is much worse then we have been told or think, there is no way he will be cut, that would be a dumb move. and Philbin does not give me the impression he is dumb.

Miami is very weak at the WR position to start with, getting rid of your 2nd most consistant and experienced receiver with a rookie QB starting would be as bad a move as you could make. It is pretty concerning that we still are waiting to see Hartline back on the field.

Back
Top Bottom