Brian Hartline | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Hartline

I've been waiting and waiting for this guy to get and stay healthy so we can see if he's worth the hype we spent for him on the draft pick. But he can't do it. I fear he'll just be another wasted talent that ends up on the I/R more than the field and we have to let him go and hope for someone else to step up.

If he has this mentality, cut his ass right now.

I agree with you, but given that this is a whole new coaching staff that hasn't seen him perform in person I'm gonna guess that he isn't trying to avoid training camp - which begs the question, just how serious is this injury of his?

I know our WR corp is terrible.... might just be the worst in the league but Y cant we cut Hartline? What has he done for this team the last 2-3 years that everyone loves him so much? Was it his 500 yards and 1 TD last season that would have people going crazy if we did cut him. Or could it be the 600 yards and 1 TD from 2010 that was so impressive that he has to make the team or this FO is stupid? I just dont get it. He would be a number 3-5 WR on any decent team and we r talking about him like he is a lock to make the team, like we have to have him here or we r doomed. He aint going to win us games and we most likely wont resign him next year so why keep him?

Exactly! He's just taking up a roster spot. Hasn't done anything for months. He should be cut imo. It was a bad draft pick anyways. Wouldn't be the first time the FO admitted they focked up again by cutting another draft pick.

I do like retrospect, a few posts in this thread look pretty dumb a year on, theres a reason we are opinionated fans and not general managers

I do like retrospect, a few posts in this thread look pretty dumb a year on, theres a reason we are opinionated fans and not general managers
LOL, I wouldn't even have seen your reply if I hadn't gone into my email. Thanks for reminding me of this mindless thread. Anyway, I think Hartline has finally got the respect from our forum he deserves!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hartline is Money. Glad he resigned.

glad we didnt cut him to give chris hogan his chance as someone suggested lol We all get a few howlers from time to time

ya cant believe he made the team. this guy stinks. why did we sign him to a contract extension.

this thread. its not even a hindsight thing, hartline was a very solid player since we drafted him. he is never going to be a calvin johnson or larry fitzgerald type guy, but he has as good of hands as anyone in the nfl, as good footwork as anyone in the nfl, and runs very solid routes.

glad we gave him an extension, the man deserves every penny of it.

There was more than one thread on this because I remember replying. This is a perfect example of people getting too caught up in what happens on camp. Many finheaveners wanted Roberto Wallacw, Chris Hogan and Jeff Fuller to make it over Hartline. I thought they were nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, I remember his season and he wasn't overly impressive. He's really put in the time and developed nicely.

Good for him. He's a serviceable receiver. Likely a #3 on a really good receiver corps.

To be honest, I remember his season and he wasn't overly impressive. He's really put in the time and developed nicely.

Good for him. He's a serviceable receiver. Likely a #3 on a really good receiver corps.

Number 3 my ass

Delusional, there's only 7 teams Hartline might be relegated to #3 on the depth chart in that's; Packers Seahwaks, Bucs, Falcons, Giants, Cowboys, Broncos.

So that means Hartline would starts on 70% of teams in the NFL. And right now he's having a better season than the #2 on the Broncos, Seahawks, and Bucs. So that he would only be #3 on most teams, is a ****ING MYTH!!!!

This really is perplexing to me. Hartline has to know he has a golden opportunity to be the man, yet he can get "healthy". Weird.

Above is what I said then ...... Now? Well he did get "healthy" and did become "the man". End of weirdness.

Back
Top Bottom