Brian Urlacher goes off on HOF for snubbing Zach Thomas | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Urlacher goes off on HOF for snubbing Zach Thomas

In fairness, you can't really say that anyone who went in since Zach has been eligible didn't deserve to be there. If anything, Brian Urlacher is the sketchiest decision of all of them.

How many more Hall of Fame players need to speak out and give Zach his props? How many more need to say that it's a crime that Zach doesn't have a gold jacket and his bust in Canton?

Peyton Manning - first ballot - "Zach Thomas is the best defensive player I ever played against".

Kevin Mawae - first ballot - "Bill Parcells called me out in front of the entire team, if I didn't block 54, we would lose. Best player I ever played against".

and now Urlacher.

It's fing BS.

Give the man is due MOTHERF******!

Peyton Manning - first ballot - "Zach Thomas is the best defensive player I ever played against".

Kevin Mawae - first ballot - "Bill Parcells called me out in front of the entire team, if I didn't block 54, we would lose. Best player I ever played against".

and now Urlacher.

It's fing BS.

Give the man is due MOTHERF******!
It's endless bro. It's absolutely the most ridiculous ****ing thing at this point that I have ever seen.

It's endless bro. It's absolutely the most ridiculous ****ing thing at this point that I have ever seen.
It's fitting for ZT.

He will finally get his vindication soon.

Undersized, not fast enough, yada yada

And now has to wait for his HOF ticket to be punched.

He will get it one day, all good things come to those who wait.

Love Urlacher for his comments. It shows a ton of respect.

You must be a Jet fan
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom