Brian Urlacher goes off on HOF for snubbing Zach Thomas | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Urlacher goes off on HOF for snubbing Zach Thomas

How many more Hall of Fame players need to speak out and give Zach his props? How many more need to say that it's a crime that Zach doesn't have a gold jacket and his bust in Canton?
Has Ray Lewis (not that I give that murderer any love) spoken out for Zach? I mean, he obviously didn't before he got in, but maybe he did afterwards?

I wouldn’t call that one of his strengths.
An MLB w 41 turnovers? 4 TDs. That’s a lot for that position. I believe Butkus had 47 and was considered a takeaway machine in his day. Butler had 38 picks. They played different positions but DBs get or force more takeaways than MLBs normally.

Or simply put, using the game changer logic, Zach had a LOT of those plays.

Thomas is definitely a pretty glaring omission from the NFL HoF. 5x first team all-pro.

HoF voters are basically morons, though, you have to understand that. They let members of the press determine who gets to enter the Hall of Fame. People like Omar Kelly and Armando Salguero.

They let the dumbest people in the dumbest profession in America decide admission. Don't get too worked up about it though, they let people that dumb determine our energy policy, too.

Thomas is definitely a pretty glaring omission from the NFL HoF. 5x first team all-pro.

HoF voters are basically morons, though, you have to understand that. They let members of the press determine who gets to enter the Hall of Fame. People like Omar Kelly and Armando Salguero.

They let the dumbest people in the dumbest profession in America decide admission. Don't get too worked up about it though, they let people that dumb determine our energy policy, too.
Crazy 5x first team and still not in

Don’t just tell me he should be in. Tell me who got in when he did not and are the merits. Many “should” be in and deserve to be…. But not all can be. Can you say that he was definitively better than those that did get in?

Back
Top Bottom