Brock Marion resigned!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Marion resigned!!

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
this all sounds goods for now, the fins are making a push to get us over the top...however, i'm concerned about the state of this team in 3-4 years
I cannot be that concerned about the state of this team in 3-4 years - do you want to have a team that never wins big games 4ever, but may never suck ?

Originally posted by dolphan39
I cannot be that concerned about the state of this team in 3-4 years - do you want to have a team that never wins big games 4ever, but may never suck ?
i hear ya ,i believe miami should try to win it all now ,and worry about the futur in the futur . fins superbowl champs 02,03,04 :evil:

Great so we don't resign Bromell and we replace him with...........................

Won't be bowens. Bowens might show up chances are we will most likely get 3 sacks out of him. So we go from having Armstrong/Bromell/Owens to notta? Insane guys. JT will have a miserable year without a half decent DE. As for Ogunleye the guys a scrub and can't fill anything other then a roster spot.

Bromell's a young guy and when he gets into his prime you all are going to be regretting it if he gets let go.

Bring Bromell back or someone who can bring at least 6 sacks because Bowens/Ogunleye aren't the answer.

Van, you're forgetting about the impending move of Gardner to end. That will fill the starting spot, but I do agree that the 'Fins should grab hold of a good pass rushing backup DE.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
The final piece to the puzzle has been put together, Well we can still keep going ,but this puts us in the playoffs already and I dont just meen the 1st or 2nd round!
The signing of Marion is by no means - the final piece of the puzzle,, while I agree he is just as good as any of the other free agent safetys still available, the Dolphins still have alot of unanswered questions along the offensive and defensive !! Marino1983 :( :(

Originally posted by Marino1983
The signing of Marion is by no means - the final piece of the puzzle,, while I agree he is just as good as any of the other free agent safetys still available, the Dolphins still have alot of unanswered questions along the offensive and defensive !! Marino1983 :( :(
i don't know what all this stuff about the o line a d line is about last year was a fluke year where we had third and fourth stringers starting for us , i think our o line is very good maybe draft and sign some young players for depth but i think our o line is very good especialy now with the signing of searcy , i think this year everyone will be praising our o line for how good and tough we'll be . as for our d line bromell is alright at best , ya he gets sacks but can't play the run bowens proved he can play and deserves a shot at starting i don't know much about chester but what i hear is that he's a good tackle as for gardner i think if his back holds up he'll be great at any position on the line . you watch , miami leads league in offence and defense that spells super bowl for miami:D and for the pro bowl it will be the nfc vs miami dolphin:lol:

Guys Bromell is a pass rusher. Therefore you bring him in on pass downs. So his ability to stop the run is a non issue. Same with having Gardener at DE. He's there for run downs. It's the same thing we did with Mixon/Bromell this past year. Gardener may supply 3 sacks at DE but he's there to play the run like Mixon was. So you need someone there to play passing downs. So if you don't have Bromell there on 3rd and 7....then who are you going to have back there? I don't care if you have a dislike for Bromell. If you can't provide a decent VIABLE body to stick in there then really that opinion doesn't hold water.

Without Bromell or another viable body in there JT is going to have a long long year and you'll all be saying he isn't making his money when the real problem will be no pressure from the opposite DE.

Back
Top Bottom