Brock Osweiler Impressing Miami Dolphins Early In Ota’s | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Osweiler Impressing Miami Dolphins Early In Ota’s

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Optimism abounds during camp. You got to love it.

Miami Dolphins quarterback Brock Osweiler at OTA’s. (Allen Eyestone / The Palm Beach Post)

Osweiler broke out in Denver in 2015 and was rewarded with a big contract he failed to live up to.

But with lower expectations in Miami, Osweiler seems comfortable reuniting with Gase. In a practice open to the media on Wednesday, Osweiler showed off a strong arm. He also seemed to have command of the offense and poise in the huddle.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...iler-impressing-miami-dolphins-early-in-otas/

Can Osweiler be an okay backup? I'm very interested in that.

They said today that they would be working on his mechanics so maybe he truly can be better

Good for him, I told you guys he might surprise all of us.

Is it just me or is the “working on throwing mechanics” line almost always followed by a player underperforming? Almost like a last ditch effort to save the kids career. A lot like an athletic QB changing positions several years into their NFL career. Or a slow TE into a LT.

A year ago Nick Foles' career was being resurrected off the scrapheap when Philadelphia gave him a chance to be Wentz's backup and then he went on to win a Super Bowl MVP. The Osweiler situation is similar in that he just needs the right coaching environment and teammates to get some confidence back. Remember, Gase helped to develop him in Denver behind Manning.

Back
Top Bottom