Brock Osweiler Impressing Miami Dolphins Early In Ota’s | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Osweiler Impressing Miami Dolphins Early In Ota’s

gregorygrant83....it was a joke. Yes, Parker can high point the ball, he just hasn't displayed it often.

Yes I'm just in one of my Dolphin mother hen moods. Say something bad about Dallas Thomas and I'll likely come squaking along in defense.

Yes I'm just in one of my Dolphin mother hen moods. Say something bad about Dallas Thomas and I'll likely come squaking along in defense.

It's all good, man. I should've put a roll my eyes emoji after my comment. Believe me, I want to see Parker excel in the worst way!

As far as going up and high pointing the ball goes, Can we name two Dolphin receivers in the past 20 years that have done a better job at it than Parker? He may not have been the beast some hoped he would be by now, but if I'm throwing the ball up in a crowd and want a receiver to out leap defenders and come down with the ball I'll take Parker over Landry, Stills, Hartline, Bess, Ginn, Wallace and so on and so on. The only one I can think of that I might take over Parker in that situation is Brandon Marshall. And even then I'm not sure Marshall was better at high pointing passes during his time in Miami than Parker.

Chris chambers and orande gadsden.

Can Osweiler be better than Matt Moore? That’s the only question I would be interested in. Regardless it’s a moot point. If Osweiler is getting significant playing time during the season, it’ll be due to tannehill getting injured, and if serious, the season would be lost anyways.

2nd that.

Gadsden didn't have all the tools. But the ones he had were impressive.

Chambers was always on the cusp of greatness. He and McMichael were always teasing us with flashes of brilliance.

The Denver game that Chambers got his clock cleaned was one of those trademark catches....that prematurely ended his career.

Can Osweiler be better than Matt Moore? That’s the only question I would be interested in. Regardless it’s a moot point. If Osweiler is getting significant playing time during the season, it’ll be due to tannehill getting injured, and if serious, the season would be lost anyways.

No the question is can Fales be better than Matt Moore. Gase has more faith in Fales than Osweiler. That backup QB job is his to lose.

None of us knows who the coaches or back office have more faith in. I'm fine with Osweiler as our back up. He didn't get that huge contract for nothing.

God I loved Chambers, probably my favorite Dolphin of all time considering I grew up watching him, and he entertained me enough on bad teams to keep me interested in the team. Gadsen also made the greatest catch I have ever seen, f*** Odessa.

I would hope he is doing good. Two days of OTA's is the equivalent of NBA players practicing layups.

Hey, you know how I feel about Osweiler, but I thought Gase was pretty upbeat about him yesterday, in contrast to how he sounded about the signing previously.

I have zero expectations for him even making the roster, but if the light goes on and he gets some things cleaned up mechanically, he could be a high quality backup.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but let's give Brock a chance.

No the question is can Fales be better than Matt Moore. Gase has more faith in Fales than Osweiler. That backup QB job is his to lose.

Okay, I’ll defer to you on this point, being that I have no clue what Fales looks like on the football field, and only superficial knowledge on Osweiler’s play. Either way, we don’t have a Keenum or foles on this roster, so please let’s not see any of our backups starting this season

Hey, you know how I feel about Osweiler, but I thought Gase was pretty upbeat about him yesterday, in contrast to how he sounded about the signing previously.

I have zero expectations for him even making the roster, but if the light goes on and he gets some things cleaned up mechanically, he could be a high quality backup.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but let's give Brock a chance.
JDW I took the Brock signing view a little different. I got the impression that Adam wanted to make sure that Brock knew that he was coming in to compete for the back up roll, not to be the starter.

This is what I have seen with him. He was OKAY on a great Denver team....a P. Manning at like 30% was better. In Houston and Back in Denver I saw a confident guy that just can't handle pressure at all. Decent with a solid running game and a good pocket, horrible under pressure.

Back
Top Bottom