Brock Osweiler Impressing Miami Dolphins Early In Ota’s | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Osweiler Impressing Miami Dolphins Early In Ota’s

Yea I kinda felt the Baltimore and Pats games were setup to fail games for Moore. Gase thinking ahead was throw ing those games in the bag thinking hey it keeps Cutler healthy and most importantly made his decision to start Cutler over Moore look like the right one. Look if Moore wins and Cutler looses now there is a issue. I would not be surprised that all the purging going on this last year revolves around this issue. Laundry, Suh, Pouncy and Jay Aljayi may have rallied around support ing Moore as the veteran leaders on the team and that left Cutler and Gase on their own. That last game of the year Buffalo at home we play Fales over Moore really. We could have won that game with Moore. Sure the season was lost but isn't this about winning and loosing and if the coach really doesn't care why should the players. Didn't surprise me at all Laundry going out in that game, he gets the records for yardage and TDs then gets kicked out of the game right away. Hey why not, why stay on the field risk possible injury and loose that big free agent contract for a coach committed more his own agenda than the teams. Side note I realize I may have over thought all of this but it holds some logic imo and Fales did play better in the season finale than I expected.
Didn't cutler have 2 broken ribs at that point?

If tannehill goes down for multiple games chances are pains will have losing season with backups starting. Maybe next year a QB will be drafted that can play.

Lmao, truer words have never been spoken. But it's more like a 3 at 10 is a 10 at 3, from my experience at least.

Regardless of the time of day or night, or situation a 2 and a 3 is never a 10! A 10 is a 10 always!

Gotta have standards...unforrunately standards rise for the desperate, don' be desparate!

A year ago Nick Foles' career was being resurrected off the scrapheap when Philadelphia gave him a chance to be Wentz's backup and then he went on to win a Super Bowl MVP. The Osweiler situation is similar in that he just needs the right coaching environment and teammates to get some confidence back. Remember, Gase helped to develop him in Denver behind Manning.
Foles had a few years of success before last year, Osweiller has never shown success at any level. He's a scrub. Past Foles is light years ahead of Oswieller

the last time I check john Elway team have played in 2 sb within 5 yr. not bad for former nfl player

Brian Xanders built those teams. The Broncos have got progressively worse once Elway took over the GM duties.

This is a false narrative.

Brian Xanders was the GMof the Broncos from 2009 - 2012...in those years he drafted 6 pro bowlers and 22 core starters (making up much of the Super Bowl Championship team..

• LB/Von Miller [2011 - 1] 7-year starter, 6 Pro Bowls, 5 NFL All-Pro
  • WR/Demaryius Thomas [2010 - 1] 6-year starter, 4 Pro Bowls, 2 NFL All-Pro
  • DC/Chris Harris [2011 - CFA] 5-year starter, 3 Pro Bowls, 3 NFL All-Pro
  • TE/Julius Thomas [2011 - 4] 5-year starter, 2 Pro Bowls
  • DT/Malik Jackson [2012 - 5] 4-year starter, 1 Pro Bowl
  • OG/Zane Beadles [2010 - 2] 8-year starter, 1 Pro Bowl
  • OT/Orlando Franklin [2011 - 2] 7-year starter
  • WR/Eric Decker [2010 - 3] 6-year starter
  • DT/Derek Wolfe [2012 - 2] 6-year starter
  • DE/Robert Ayers [2009 - 1] 4-year starter
  • DC/Perrish Cox [2010 - 5] 4-year starter
  • LB/Danny Trevathan [2012 - 6] 3-year starter
  • OC/J.D. Walton [2010 - 3] 3-year starter
  • FS/Rahim Moore [2011 - 2] 3-year starter
  • RB/Knowshon Moreno [2009 - 1] 3-year starter
  • TE/Virgil Green [2011 - 7] 3-year starter
Elway threw a bunch of money at Manning and had a team already built by Xanders.

Brian Xanders built those teams. The Broncos have got progressively worse once Elway took over the GM duties.

Elway took over in 2012 as GM and the Broncos won the 2014 and 2016 Super Bowls. Are you saying that got worse and still won two titles. You might be able to say the drafting slipped, but the team didn't and higher finishes resulted in late round draft picks which likely influenced the quality of players the team was drafting.

Isn't Broncos one of only 2 teams who haven't drafted a probowler last 5 years?

Back
Top Bottom