Brooks wants out of NO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brooks wants out of NO

SuperBankz

17-0 perfectville Pop. 1
Reaction score
what would you guys think of bringing him in... i know muller would want to bring him in... he is sick of them moving around

another washed up qb thread.

wtf is going on with finheaven????????

we need to draft a QB.
not bring in a crappy OR washedup OR injuryprone or sucky *** qb.

its seems people want to continue the trend of bringing in junk instead of drafting a QB.

he's having a terrible year. Other than this season he has been pretty good, that can be good or bad. He will be cheap, I'm not against giving him a chance.

SuperBankz said:
what would you guys think of bringing him in... i know muller would want to bring him in... he is sick of them moving around

How do you know that?

pwn3dyo said:
he's having a terrible year. Other than this season he has been pretty good, that can be good or bad. He will be cheap, I'm not against giving him a chance.

so you want to continue to bring in veterans here?

PEOPLE WE NEED TO DRAFT A DAMN QB. we can't keep bringing in veterans every other year. come on. aren't you guys sick of it?

death7star said:
another washed up qb thread.

wtf is going on with finheaven????????

we need to draft a QB.
not bring in a crappy OR washedup OR injuryprone or sucky *** qb.

its seems people want to continue the trend of bringing in junk instead of drafting a QB.

Okay wise guy, what do we do then. Trade everybody on the team for either Lienert or Young? We dont know if either of them is going to even be around for thier second or third year in the Pro's

Aaron Brooks is the Chris Chambers of QB. Either the guy is unstoppable, or he just plain blows it....

He's terrible on a terrible team. Remember, Mueller drfted him and before this year Brooks was a solid threat to both run and pass. He's still young, I'm not saying I would rahter have Brooks then a drafted QB, but I won't be pissed if nothing else works out and we sign Brooks.

I'm not to keen on picking him up... I'd rather pick up a Qb from the draft... but if we do pick him up, he would be the most talented QB we've had since Marino.

Drafting a QB doesnt mean you will get a good one.

azfinfanmang said:
Okay wise guy, what do we do then. Trade everybody on the team for either Lienert or Young? We dont know if either of them is going to even be around for thier second or third year in the Pro's

Aaron Brooks is the Chris Chambers of QB. Either the guy is unstoppable, or he just plain blows it....

we draft a QB. i dont give a **** really what round he is in. i prefer getting a first round one but if saban wants defense in first round and wants to get qb later on in draft, ill be happy too.

death7star said:
we draft a QB. i dont give a **** really what round he is in. i prefer getting a first round one but if saban wants defense in first round and wants to get qb later on in draft, ill be happy too.

Great. There are probably 30-40 guys available to waste a draft pick on:fire:

Back
Top Bottom