Brooks wants out of NO | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brooks wants out of NO

azfinfanmang said:
All I am saying is that to get the "Coveted QB's we will have to do some serious wheeling and dealing. If, buy chance, Cutler is still availble when we draft, and Saban/Muller/Linehan think he will fill the system, excellent. I just laugh when people say, "Lets take Lienert" its nothing more than a pipe dream....
about as much of a pipe dream as getting brett favre

Hey! We should get Aaron Rodgers from the Packers! I mean, they don't really want him, according to an ESPN reporter that said that Aaron wasn't very good in Packers camp(the thing about Brett Favre brought this up)

a) those reports are nonsense
b) does it strike you as odd that you would want a player that would be traded a year after being drafted in the first round and called "bad" in training camp?

SuperBankz said:
what would you guys think of bringing him in... i know muller would want to bring him in... he is sick of them moving around

Why do people keep creating these stupid QB threads?

Do you think he is any good?

HE SUCKS!

kastofsna120 said:
about as much of a pipe dream as getting brett favre

True, but we know Favre is a good QB (BTW Go look at other thread to see why I threw Favre in there). I have seen MUCH of Lienert this year. Sorry, I am not impressed at all. That guy has not had a good half this season. Second half is usually cause Peter Carol adjusts, not Lienert. With the talent that guy had, he should have torched the PAC-10 first qtr throught the final gunshot. HE DIDNT

azfinfanmang said:
True, but we know Favre is a good QB (BTW Go look at other thread to see why I threw Favre in there). I have seen MUCH of Lienert this year. Sorry, I am not impressed at all. That guy has not had a good half this season. Second half is usually cause Peter Carol adjusts, not Lienert. With the talent that guy had, he should have torched the PAC-10 first qtr throught the final gunshot. HE DIDNT
:lol: no clue what you're talking about. wow

true, but if the reports are false, he's got to be getting sick of just sitting around, I mean, there's been like three or four times Aaron's just about to go in then all of a sudden Brett comes right back in, it's like Brett doesn't want Aaron in there(which I know is false, just saying it)

Sure. If I think he's an upgrade to Gus/Sage, I'd pick him up and give him a 1-year contract, like we did for Schulters, McDougle., etc... AND I'd absolutely still draft someone and not overpay for that someone in the draft (i.e. I would not draft someone in the first round who does not have a first-round grade). We can't lose that way. At the very least, he would be a stopgap measure until we develop Lemon or our draft pick.

kastofsna120 said:
that you're just saying completely random off-the-wall comments tonight? yeah
Both of you, no personal attacks on this board.

Agua said:
God, please no.

See, the only person closest to New Orleans besides me knows how badly Aaron Brooks sucks.

Don't get trapped in by his arm or athletic ability. The guy has NO HEAD WHATSOEVER.

He threw the ball BACKWARDS for God's sake!!!! He is garbage. He is so mistake prone, he makes Jay Fiedler look like a Pro Bowler.

Back
Top Bottom