Brooks wants out of NO | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brooks wants out of NO

SuperBankz said:
what would you guys think of bringing him in... i know muller would want to bring him in... he is sick of them moving around

NO also wants Brooks out. We have seen the best of him, I wouldn't want him.

bakedmatt said:
of course he wants out of New Orleans. i mean, rockin city, but who wants to play for jim haslett?

Why he still has a job I just dont understand. IMO he has done less with more talent than any other (curent) coach in the NFL.

SuperBankz said:
what would you guys think of bringing him in... i know muller would want to bring him in... he is sick of them moving around
NO chance!!!!!!!!!Aaron Brooks is a total disaster. I highly doubt Mueller would be interested. Brooks has to be the dumbest QB in league. The Saints had to totally change their playbook to accomodate his lack of intelligence. Linehan has a fairly complex offensive scheme. There is no way Brooks could pick it up. AAron Brooks would be a fantastic CFL player, but he will never be successful in the NFL. If you thought AJ Feeley made poor decisions, take a closer look at Brooks, or better yet, ask any Saints fan who has a knowledge of the game.

Joneal7 said:
there is no way would i want Gus over Brooks
Then you don't know football. In many ways they are complete opposites. Gus is a consummate pro, with limited abilities, but manages the game very well. Brooks has lots of athletic ability, but can't grasp the easiest of offesnsive schemes. Brooks makes so many bad decisions every game, that it is almost impossible to overcome his mistakes. Trust me, I've followed the Saints pretty closely over the last 3 years. Aaron Brooks is pathetic.

woody1351 said:
hes horriable, i would rather have ferotte.
TRY THIS.....................BROOKS IS SO HORRIBLE.......I WOULD RATHER SIGN AND START RAY LUCAS.........with no arms..................and one leg

you're right, and since brooks sucks, i doubt he'd want to bring him in again. i guess because people assume that he drafted him, he would still want him. but it's not like he went out of his way to draft him, he just took him in a lower round

I don't think it's such a bad idea to bring in Brooks as a stopgap QB and see what happens. He was very good at one time and probably is desperate for a change of scenery. I know I am: We are having a Noreaster in Massachusetts right now!

kastofsna120 said:
you're right, and since brooks sucks, i doubt he'd want to bring him in again. i guess because people assume that he drafted him, he would still want him. but it's not like he went out of his way to draft him, he just took him in a lower round

Actually Mueller traded for him, he was drafted by GB the year befor. I think he gave up a 3rd or a 4th.

LostInPatsLand said:
I don't think it's such a bad idea to bring in Brooks as a stopgap QB and see what happens.
If he starts, we have a pretty damned good idea what will happen. No thanks.

kastofsna120 said:
that's a terrifying thought
He did a good job in NO for a while. I don't understand the big deal here. Maybe people just like to whine...

Back
Top Bottom