BRown Or MCgahee??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BRown Or MCgahee???

the homer in me says Brown but i really like Willis. My guess would be brown though just beacuse i think he is more likely to stay healthy then willis with that knee. Although i think in 2-3 years both will be among the top 5 RBs in the league

Dolfan1000 said:
OK Lets speculate... Umm Ronnie is better.

Why? Because he is a fin.

Can't think of anything better than that?

phinsforever said:
Way too early to tell. Willis did impress me a lot last year, but that O-line in Buffalo is going South.

We lost one guy, and drafted 3, and picked up 2 in FA.

Jonas Jennings was a good LT. Not a great LT, not a star LT.

He never made it through an entire season either.

You overestimate the impact of losing Jennings.

South Florida said:
I think Ronnie will be better, or Mcgahee will be better.

Who knows?

I honestly believe that they'll both be top 5 consistently.

They're both solid starters.

If I were drafting and Willis didn't hurt his knee, I think I would have taken him over Ronnie.

But he hurt his knee and I'm thrilled with Ronnie.

whats your reasoning with drafting Mcgahee over Ronnie? just wondering

Dolfan1000 said:
OK Lets speculate... Umm Ronnie is better.

Why? Because he is a fin.

ive seen McGahee run vs. NFL teams and NFL tallent.

ive seen Brown run vs. college teams and college tallent.

McGahee is the better RB till Brown provs otherwise...

dominizzo said:
who will be the better rb in the long run Willis ''Overrated" McGahee or Ronnie "What Can Brown Do For You Today"

My pick Ronnie Brownhes just a do it all player, whereas Willis is just a slash runner and thas it

mcgahee overrated...lay off the pipe

dominizzo said:
who will be the better rb in the long run Willis ''Overrated" McGahee or Ronnie "What Can Brown Do For You Today"

My pick Ronnie Brownhes just a do it all player, whereas Willis is just a slash runner and thas it

Its ridiculous to call Willis overrated with the production he showed last year after recovering from that freak injury. He'll be among the elite backs in the NFL for years to come, with all that said............i'd rather have Ronnie Brown.:D

SQuinn17 said:
id pick willis over ronnie anyday. i hate the bills but i think willis mac would blow ronnie away

I'd hold off on that assumption. Let's see how Ronnie performs this year against the pros and then you can come to a conclusion.

At this point I have to go with Willis. I am a hurricane fan and Willis was a stud in college and he has shown he will be a stud in the NFL. There has been a lot of good runningbacks in college that have fallen apart in the NFL and until Ronnie proves himself in this league then my answer is Willis. I hope it will be Ronnie by this time next year.

Losman7 said:
We lost one guy, and drafted 3, and picked up 2 in FA.

Jonas Jennings was a good LT. Not a great LT, not a star LT.

He never made it through an entire season either.

You overestimate the impact of losing Jennings.

It's not just the loss of Jennings (who I agree was overrated). I think their o-line play peaked at mid season last year, and started to decline.
Willis will be hard pressed to repeat last year's performance.
First year starter at QB= a boat load full of Eight man fronts= tough slogging for the RB.....trust us finfans, we saw a lot of them the last few years.

in the long run it will probably be willis barring any more severe injuries to his knee, but if he stays healthy willis will probably have the better career...

Back
Top Bottom