BRown Or MCgahee??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BRown Or MCgahee???

camanda said:
I'm inclined to take Ronnie Brown over ol' noodle knee even without Brown playing a down yet. The fact that the reconstructed knee caused Willy to miss snaps in a game last year is a huge warning flag.

He twinged his knee once, but it wasn't contact, it was a twist.

But also, look at Edge James after knee surgery. His first year back was rough, and he was a top rusher last year, in a passing O.

One thing is for sure: without 'Fat' Williams plugging all those holes in the Bills' D-line, Ronni will have plenty of room to run.:)

phinsforever said:
One thing is for sure: without 'Fat' Williams plugging all those holes in the Bills' D-line, Ronni will have plenty of room to run.:)

I seem to remember even with him RW has plenty of room to run..:D

I would take Brown as I think he will always be slightly better the Willis. But I think Willis is a very impressive back

kizzaboo said:
Can you say speculation?

"who will be the better rb in the long run Willis ''Overrated" McGahee or Ronnie "What Can Brown Do For You Today"

He asked who will be, not who is right now. We dont know right now. Its speculation

So, if all your going to say in a post is "its too early" "he hasnt played a down" then dont comment. Answer the question in a post or dont post at all.

So why did you post? :shakeno:

camanda said:
I'm inclined to take Ronnie Brown over ol' noodle knee even without Brown playing a down yet. The fact that the reconstructed knee caused Willy to miss snaps in a game last year is a huge warning flag.
Thurman was a noodle knee. How did he do against Marino and the fins ?

Just so you know, Brown to can blow his knee at any point regardless of whether he's had a problem before or not just like Poole or Everett. Using the injury has no bearing. Just so you know, he hyperextended his leg after trying to make a catch that was overthrown by Bledsaoe. Anyone can hyperextend that leg. It had nothing to do w/ his past injury.

ch19079 said:
but i still remember when a day befor the draft a lot of people thaught benson was the best RB in the draft.... and it wasnt till the fins selected R. Brown that those people changed their view of benson.

that`s totally not true, weeks before the draft Ronnie was ranked higher because of the many question marks Benson has

Wagon Circler said:
Ronnie Brown isn't Ricky Williams.

Thank god for that huh. You bill fans would hate for us to have anybody even close to RW's skill. We all know what he did to the bills.

DoLpHiNz34 said:
This thread is ******ed.

I agree. Not only is the question intended to stir people up, but its impossible to answer anyways.

What is the criteria?

I mean, whos had a better career Manning or Brady?

Justasportsfan said:
Thurman was a noodle knee. How did he do against Marino and the fins ?

Just so you know, Brown to can blow his knee at any point regardless of whether he's had a problem before or not just like Poole or Everett. Using the injury has no bearing. Just so you know, he hyperextended his leg after trying to make a catch that was overthrown by Bledsaoe. Anyone can hyperextend that leg. It had nothing to do w/ his past injury.

Hey! Cut back on the caffeine!

Just an opinion, just so you know...If I'm choosing a RB and the only choice is between those two guys I'm taking the guy who hasn't had a major knee injury. Just so you know.

before you guys that comparing Brown to Willis, I think Brown would have to climb the ladder from the bottom first . With that being said....

Will Brown be better than Travis Minor ? :D. Before I get blasted, Minor is more proven than Brown :D

Back
Top Bottom