BRown Or MCgahee??? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BRown Or MCgahee???

bakedmatt said:
see, what you're doing is looking at the end result and throwing out all the causes. wins, while being the most coveted statistic, is not an individual's accomplishment. tom brady isn't intercepting Peyton Manning's throws. I'm reminded of Ben Rothlisberger's year last year. The Steelers (not Ben) achieved that goal.

Tom Brady isn't called upon to do what Peyton Manning does. If Manning wins a Superbowl, and his career goes as smoothly as it has for his entire career, he'll be regarded as the greatest QB in NFL history... even moreso than our beloved Marino, and Joe Montana (another heavily assisted QB).

"If Manning wins a SuperBowl..." That is one big IF. Brady ALWAYs wins the big games. He just doesn't make mistakes, which is something that is completely overlooked when evaluating a QB. Manning's success is far more dependent on the system than Brady's. When defenses figure out the Colts system, MAnning can't make a play. Brady ,on the other hand, can adjust. He just makes so many plays- his decison making is incredible.
If I were building a team from scratch, I would take Brady over Manning in a heartbeat. In fact, I would probably take 4 or 5 other Qbs before Peyton.

phinsforever said:
:confused: That one is a no-brainer. I know I will get bashed severely for this but IMO Manning is an extremely overrated QB. He struggles big time against any quality defenses. His success is more a product of the system rather than hs own skills. For sure he is a top 5 Qb, but not much higher. As much as it pains me to say it, Tom Brady is probably the most underrated player in the history of the NFL. The guy never cracks under pressure. His accuracy is extremely underrated. The guy has won 3 Superbowls and still does not get his due credit. I used to think that Brady was just 'lucky', but having watched his play over the last two years, I am convinced he is the best PLAYER in the NFL. Period.

:rawk: :clap: :clap: no bashing from me way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phinsforever said:
"If Manning wins a SuperBowl..." That is one big IF. Brady ALWAYs wins the big games. He just doesn't make mistakes, which is something that is completely overlooked when evaluating a QB. Manning's success is far more dependent on the system than Brady's. When defenses figure out the Colts system, MAnning can't make a play. Brady ,on the other hand, can adjust. He just makes so many plays- his decison making is incredible.
If I were building a team from scratch, I would take Brady over Manning in a heartbeat. In fact, I would probably take 4 or 5 other Qbs before Peyton.

manning will never wina bowl not until that defense fixes up. hell be like a marino amazing qb no defense although dan had no running game but still the defense wasnt great in miami and Manning has the same problem

dominizzo said:
manning will never wina bowl not until that defense fixes up. hell be like a marino amazing qb no defense although dan had no running game but still the defense wasnt great in miami and Manning has the same problem

Please don't ever compare Manning to Marino again.:barf: Forget the record, DAn was ,and always will be, far superior to Peyton.

Ronnie was a backup running back in college and he was fine with that. Here's an idea...we'll send you Travis Henry who according to him is a "top 5 running back" and you can send us Brown to backup McGahee. Everybody wins! You get a "top 5 back" who doesn't want to be a backup and we get a guy who's happy to be a backup! :lol:

phinsforever said:

if he doesnt make mistakes, then explain how the fins beat the pats last season??

ch19079 said:
if he doesnt make mistakes, then explain how the fins beat the pats last season??

Exactly. Other than the interception last year in Miami, how many times do you remember Brady making a critical mistake?????

-----------------------------------------------
My girlfriend told me to kiss her where it stinks, so I took her to Buffalo.:lol:

ch19079 said:

Thats easy one word ---(Orange) :cooldude:

McGahee is outstanding but he's certainly an injury risk. The Bills' big problem will be quarterback. Losman is erratic, inaccurate, and not bright. He's athletic, but that won't make up for his significant drawbacks.

Ever notice how many Bills and Pats fans suddenly appear and begin posting to a thread when a topic includes Buffalo or New England in some way?

Is there an alarm that goes off at Bills and Pats fan sites? Do they come sliding down poles from their community bunk beds and plunk into seats in front of a row of computers? It's really quite organized and impressive.

Austin Tatious said:
The Bills' big problem will be quarterback. Losman is erratic, inaccurate, and not bright. He's athletic, but that won't make up for his significant drawbacks.

What are you talking about?

Final two season at Tulane as the starter, never missed a game

5545 Yds, 53 Tds, 24 INT's 58% completion rate.

And not bright? He had a 3.3 GPA

I know, you hate the Bills but you should stop denying your fear of Losman. Face the facts, we have a brighter future at QB than you.

Losman7 said:
Jennings leaving will hurt, but it will hurt the passing game more IMO. Mike Williams is our run blocker.
:lolcry:
And this is a positive?????
:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
:lolcry:
And this is a positive?????
:roflmao:

Marino1983

Stick to your lame smack forum. You know nothing about football.

Austin Tatious said:
McGahee is outstanding but he's certainly an injury risk. The Bills' big problem will be quarterback. Losman is erratic, inaccurate, and not bright. He's athletic, but that won't make up for his significant drawbacks.

and you got this from his 5 passes last season?

we still dont know what he can do. so im optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom