BRown Or MCgahee??? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BRown Or MCgahee???

camanda said:
Ever notice how many Bills and Pats fans suddenly appear and begin posting to a thread when a topic includes Buffalo or New England in some way?

Is there an alarm that goes off at Bills and Pats fan sites? Do they come sliding down poles from their community bunk beds and plunk into seats in front of a row of computers? It's really quite organized and impressive.

we are here, its just that we dont usually all post in the same thread...

and if i had a diffrent name than you would realize ive been here for a while. and a few fin fans even agree with me from time to time.. :D

Losman7 said:
Stick to your lame smack forum. You know nothing about football.

This coming from a guy who is heralding the arrival of Losman???? Please. Losman is the second coming of Ryan Leaf.:roflmao:

phinsforever said:
This coming from a guy who is heralding the arrival of Losman???? Please. Losman is the second coming of Ryan Leaf.:roflmao:

There are posters here who know about football, and then there are middle schoolers.

And its so very easy to tell the difference.

phinsforever said:

most people here wanted to draft a QB with the #2 overall pick, but now all of a sudden your QB is great.....

Losman HAS to be better than Bledsoe. so starting Losman is a step forward.

as for ryan leaf... maybe E. Manning is the next ryan leaf....
i would say AJ insted of manning, but atleast AJ can be a backup somewhere.

I honestly don't think that Willis McGahee is overrated at all. It is too early to tell who is better because Ronnie Brown has stepped foot on the field yet... I'm hoping Ronnie Brown will turn out to be better.

Marino1983 said:
:spit:
And YOU do??????
:shakeno:

Marino1983

I most certainly do. Read any one of my posts and you'll know that I'm on the money about everything.

I give credit were it is due. I don't hate on Fins just because they are Fins.

I'm done with you, every post you make is illegible and has no point.

Posting on a football message board 7000 times and saying absolutny nothing in every post seems like a waste of time.

Why not try being constructive?

Losman7 said:
There are posters here who know about football, and then there are middle schoolers.

And its so very easy to tell the difference.
Considering that neither of your above examples apply to YOU,,,what are you trolling here for then?????
:huh:

Marino1983

dominizzo said:
who will be the better rb in the long run Willis ''Overrated" McGahee or Ronnie "What Can Brown Do For You Today"

My pick Ronnie Brownhes just a do it all player, whereas Willis is just a slash runner and thas it

This chucklehead must be a Gators fan. Or maybe youre an FSU fan. Remember that screen PASS he caught at the Orange Bowl that set the tone for the another hilarious meltdown by the Seminoles. No...that wasnt him. Couldnt have been him.

What kind of football fan are you to say Willis McGahee is overrated. He only took Henry's starting role 4 games into the season. A same Henry who was with the Bills the four previous seasons. And he still managed 1000 yards. And hes still not 100% recovered from his ACL injury.

Losman7 said:
I most certainly do. Read any one of my posts and you'll know that I'm on the money about everything.

Posting on a football message board 7000 times and saying absolutny nothing in every post seems like a waste of time.

""every post you make is illegible""
:lolcry:

""Posting on a football message board 7000 times and saying absolutny nothing in every post seems like a waste of time.""
:roflmao:

Marino1983

occamz_razr said:
This chucklehead must be a Gators fan. Or maybe youre an FSU fan. Remember that screen PASS he caught at the Orange Bowl that set the tone for the another hilarious meltdown by the Seminoles. No...that wasnt him. Couldnt have been him.

What kind of football fan are you to say Willis McGahee is overrated. He only took Henry's starting role 4 games into the season. A same Henry who was with the Bills the four previous seasons. And he still managed 1000 yards. And hes still not 100% recovered from his ACL injury.

i guess another bills fan here

Losman7 said:

Feeley is a better qb than Jp "LOSER'' LOSMAn

Marino1983 said:
""every post you make is illegible""
:lolcry:

""Posting on a football message board 7000 times and saying absolutny nothing in every post seems like a waste of time.""
:roflmao:

Marino1983

If you don't get it, you never will.

I'm sure you're an embarassment to many of your fellow FinFans who actually talk about football.

And you're right, I miss-spelled ONE WORD. I didn't fill paragraph after paragraph with mindless drivel (the only thing you EVER do)

:lol:

Losman7 said:

dominizzo said:

Dude, dominizzo.... you just proved Losman7's point!

dominizzo said:

!!ATTENTION INTELLIGENT FINFANS!!

Do you guys honestly have these clowns on your site?

The smack forum is one thing, but when, if ever, has Dominizzo or MArino 1983 ever contributed anything to a meaningful conversation about football?

Look at the reply to my post from 'nizzo. Does it make sense to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom