BRown Or MCgahee??? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BRown Or MCgahee???

phinsforever said:
Are you for real??? You admonish us finfans for 'believ[ing] every report you read from every no-nothing(sic), wanna-be expert" and yet you include a bunch of quotes from people INSIDE the Bills organisation. Dude, get your head out of Ralph Wilson's a$$. What do you expect the Bills' coaches and players to say? That the kid is a problem child with an extremely bad attitude? I remember the way Bills fans reacted when Bledsoe came aboard. The great majority of fans were whooping it up, claiming they had just nabbed the next great QB. The arrival of Losman is no different. And his success, or lack thereof, will be no different from Bledsoe or Rob Johnson. He's just a hot shot college kid who will be out of the league in 5 years. Book it.

This post is a joke

if Ronnie stays healthy, and has a long career, and his hearts in the game, i will bet that he will be considered one of the greatest of all time,,,,,,but thats only if he desires to be that, because he has great potintiol.

phinsforever said:
Then please do all of us a favour, and BEAT it! We are tired of reading your drivel about Loserman.

i found the edit button.... :)

I edited it, but I meant post. i type too fast. This board is fine (except for the colors) but too many posters don't want to talk football, they just want to spew garbage (outside the smack forum)

I think in the long run(5-10 years) Brown will emerge as the better back between the two. Willis is good, but if Brown can make a smooth transition from college, he will definitley be the better back. Also, I would rather have Brown that Willis just because of the fear that his injury might pop up again.

SQuinn17 said:
mcgahee overrated...lay off the pipe

You have Snoop Dog as your avatar, and your asking him to lay off the pipe....now that is funny:roflmao:

Those who think Willis is overrated need to take the rose-colored glasses off. The reason this is even a topic is because he is in Buffalo. If he were in Miami you would be sayin the exact opposite. I don't like Buffalo just as much as the next 'Fin fan, but I'm not going to make a ridiculous comment of Willis being overrated. Come on the guy only has one season under his belt and he did well considering the horrendous injury he came back from. I expect him to only get better. If you didn't see what he did for the 'Canes then you missed out on one hell of a season. He did it all!! As from Brown I think he will be good for us but the comparisons at this stage are unfair. Both are/will be great backs.

SQuinn17 said:
id pick willis over ronnie anyday. i hate the bills but i think willis mac would blow ronnie away

You can't really go either way, we need to see Brown 1st, before we can actually make a decision.

For Kizzaboo if he's reading:

I'd take Mcgahee over Brown because of a gut feeling.

Mcgahee was outstanding before his injury, and by outstanding I mean 6 rushing touchdowns in one game.

What's incredible is how he's bounced back from that injury. We've all seen the replay.

He had 4 touchdowns in one game this season.

He just does that. He just racks up multiple touchdowns and I like a guy with a nose for the endzone.

But I still have my authentic #23 on the way, so I could really care less.

And, obviously, Ronnie's got more upside with his fresh knees and hands.

Back
Top Bottom