Brown vs Bush | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown vs Bush

We are stuck with him so it makes no sense thinking of what we could have... its a no brainer bush is an Elite rb .....:dolphins:

??????

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/407605

No runs over 20 yards NONE!!!! 3.6 ypc for 545 yards, he is a nice receiver out of the backfield, still if you lined him up at WR, he wouldnt be half as efective as he is, he is an AWFUL runner I dont see where all the hype comes from, and I agree that if there is a RB we should regret not having taken that is MJD.

dot_clear.gif

ronnie brown would have made a good late 1st / early 2nd round pick in most drafts. just goes to show you how weak the 2004 draft was.

I'm a Dolphin fan and I'm hoping Ronnie Brown makes me eat those words.
-acmeanvil49

Brown looked great tonight, 18 carries for 110-yards.

If we could see that Ronnie Brown 10 or 12 times a year I'd be happy with Brown as a 2nd overall pick.

Brown looked great tonight, 18 carries for 110-yards.

If we could see that Ronnie Brown 10 or 12 times a year I'd be happy with Brown as a 2nd overall pick.

We dont need him to have a bunch of great games, just feed him the ball when he is doing well, I dont get that why we only ran him 18 times, had we given him the ball 30+ times we would of won, and he would of had a monster game, like 200+ yards.

Back
Top Bottom