Brown vs Bush | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown vs Bush

You're pretty much too dumb to reply. First of all "Combining Bush to Brown is absurd." You meant comparing, and using the word "absurd" after making a horrible word-error, just makes you worthless (not to be rude or anything). No, nothing Reggie Bush has done has made me say "I didn't know a human could do that". Statistical information at least provides some form of insight, a lot more than some moron saying "OMG HES UNBELIEVABLE" for sure. You do not have an argument. Sure, saying that Reggie Bush has more natural talent makes sense, though his "awe-worthy" plays were in college but, that says nothing as to whos better. Vick has more talent than most QB's, and is worse than most of them at the position. Reggie Bush isn't "worse than most" (though hes proving nothing as a running back) but, hes not better than Ronnie Brown. Ronnie Brown is the better back, and disagreeing makes you an idiot.

Worthless? No offense taken. The fact that you had to attack my grammar saids more about you than I ever could. Plus, I'd probably have to use a dictionary and I'd still end up being worthless. But it's okay ace, we can't all be great judge of talents. Bush has got that "it" factor, plain and simple. You go ahead and compare Brown and Bush at your Christmas party this year and hope you're talking to Dolphin fans. Otherwise, expect to be ridiculed.

That pretty much concludes it.

Id say that pretty much concludes that. I guess I got a warning because I made the other guy look dumb. Sorry, that wasn't nice of me, but it rude of that guy to make such a horrible reply. Thank you for the warning though.

You're pretty much too uninformed to reply accurately to the post. First of all "Combining Bush to Brown is absurd." You meant comparing, and using the word "absurd" after making a horrible word-error, just makes your opinion appear to be worthless in this situation (not to be rude or anything). No, nothing Reggie Bush has done has made me say "I didn't know a human could do that". Statistical information at least provides some form of insight, a lot more than some moron saying "OMG HES UNBELIEVABLE" for sure. You do not have an argument. Sure, saying that Reggie Bush has more natural talent makes sense, though his "awe-worthy" plays were in college but, that says nothing as to whos better. Vick has more talent than most QB's, and is worse than most of them at the position. Reggie Bush isn't "worse than most" (though hes proving nothing as a running back) but, hes not better than Ronnie Brown. If you disagree, alright, but logic does not support you in that case.

You don't even have the conviction to leave the original post up. Come on guy, grow a pair. It's not the first time I've been called dumb. Won't be the last either. Dumb is believing Ronnie Brown is half the playmaker Bush is. So there's a plethora of dumb going around. Don't evade it, embrace it. Oh, thanks for the lit lesson. Sincerely.

Id say that pretty much concludes that. I guess I got a warning because I made the other guy look dumb. Sorry, that wasn't nice of me, but it rude of that guy to make such a horrible reply. Thank you for the warning though.

Lit! What happened? A typo? I am so disappointed. Just when I was starting to look up to you.

Worthless? No offense taken. The fact that you had to attack my grammar saids more about you than I ever could. Plus, I'd probably have to use a dictionary and I'd still end up being worthless. But it's okay ace, we can't all be great judge of talents. Bush has got that "it" factor, plain and simple. You go ahead and compare Brown and Bush at your Christmas party this year and hope you're talking to Dolphin fans. Otherwise, expect to be ridiculed.

Wow, that was pretty hard to read. It "saids more about" me than you ever could? I don't think you possess the writing/typing skills to say anything about me, so id have to agree. It says that I don't tolerate pointless, uninformed, bias posts such as yours. I wasn't "attacking your grammar" I was simply pointing out a lack of credibility. Yeah, you'd need more than a dictionary, you'd need years of schooling (that is the truth,not a personal attack). Compare Brown to Bush? that was the person who wrote this threads idea, not mine. Brown is the better rusher, thats not debatable. If Reggie Bush had the "it" factor maybe he'd have helped his team not lose to the Redskins? I also said that I agreed that Bush "has more talent" but, that it doesn't make him the better back. Please read the entire post before responding aimlessly. Thank you.

You don't even have the conviction to leave the original post up. Come on guy, grow a pair. It's not the first time I've been called dumb. Won't be the last either. Dumb is believing Ronnie Brown is half the playmaker Bush is. So there's a plethora of dumb going around. Don't evade it, embrace it. Oh, thanks for the lit lesson. Sincerely.

Nah actually my post was edited for a moderator. I already knew it wasn't the first time you've been called dumb, trust me. Apparently the moderator thought you may be a little kid and had to protect you from a slightly insultive post. I just edited it a bit more so it wouldn
't say he was the last one to edit MY post.

[admin] Bad move...this is your last post. Don't poke fun at the people who work here for free [/admin]

I can play these childish games all night long Lit. Look, Ronnie Brown is a solid RB. I'd go to war with the guy every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I know the guy is willing to lower his shoulders giving and recieving punishment for the extra yards. But Reggie Bush is a game-changer, Lit. The man can win a football game all by his lonesome. If you can't see it, wipe the bias from your spectacles and take another look see.

Nah actually my post was edited for a moderator. I already knew it wasn't the first time you've been called dumb, trust me. Apparently the moderator thought you may be a little kid and had to protect you from a slightly insultive post. I just edited it a bit more so it wouldn
't say he was the last one to edit MY post.

You're internet tough, aren't cha Lit? Hey, you in Miami? Perhaps we can get together and discuss the matter further.

Sad to say, but Ronnie Brown has shown no flash what so ever in two seasons...

No plays that make you stand up and say, "WOW!! How the hell did he do that!!!", "What a play!!!", "This kid is going to something special". I'm not sure about anyone else here, but watching Ronnie play football, is like watching paint dry in my opinion. BORING!!!!!.....

Bush is a beast with the football in his hands, and it doesn't matter what he's doing either. He could be running, receiving, kick returning, he's such a great athlete, he can make things happen no matter where he is on the field. He brings that extra element to his game that makes him stand out, and keeps you on the edge of your seat....

In short, Bush makes Ronnie look like a bust. Sorry, but it's true....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Firstly, Bush is probably one of those "once in a lifetime" players. To compare the two has relevance only in that they were chosen 2nd overall in their respective drafts. Other than that, there is really nothing to compare. To imply that Ronnie is a bust is extremely premature. Give the guy at least 2 more years before making that statement. Is Bush more exciting? Of course. But Bush will not get you those 'in the trenches' yards like a guy of Ronnie's size. He is, in fact, a very poor short yardage guy. It is all or nothing when it comes to Bush regarding yardage gained. He will either get a 60 yd TD or will get stuffed behind the line. I have not seen too many plays where he gains good, tough yardage. Why do you think the Saints continue to start McAllister? McAllister is a true RB. Bush is somewhat of a hybrid. He does, in fact, lead his team in receptions which plenty alot about his running.

Secondly, I think this thread lacks any kind of argument. But if you are still wondering whether or not Ronnie Brown has any highlight footage, here is a very good video of his college days. Nick Saban drafted Ronnie over Caddy because when LSU played Auburn, his players were telling Saban that they did not want to face Ronnie again because of his punishing running style:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0cNxbr4R2I

Combining Bush to Brown is absurd. Brown is a work horse. You can throw a football into a huddle and hit five guys like Ronnie Brown. Reggie Bush is a freak of nature. Post stats all you want, when you watch Reggie Bush make one of those moves that leaves one thinking "I didn't know human beings could do that" you realize the God given, almost unnatural ability the guy has. Any argument to the contrary is a homer being a homer. I love Ronnie Brown too. I have to, I'm a Dolphins fan. If you want to lie to yourselves, it's all good. But sell BS some place else, this forum is all stocked up.

Just because one guy makes some insane moves doesn't make him any better. I mean..think about it.

Example - Brown takes the ball off tackle and sprints straight ahead for 60 yards.

Or..Bush takes a screen pass, makes 1 or 2 nice moves for 35 yards.

I guarantee Bush get's more attention and "wow" factor. Hopefully that came off making sense :D

Just because Bush has had some "wow" plays this year doesn't make him any better. Everyone was putting C.Williams in the HOF last year before half the season..look at him since.

No plays that make you stand up and say, "WOW!! How the hell did he do that!!!", "What a play!!!", "This kid is going to something special". I'm not sure about anyone else here, but watching Ronnie play football, is like watching paint dry in my opinion. BORING!!!!!.....

Bush is a beast with the football in his hands, and it doesn't matter what he's doing either. He could be running, receiving, kick returning, he's such a great athlete, he can make things happen no matter where he is on the field. He brings that extra element to his game that makes him stand out, and keeps you on the edge of your seat....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Theres grumpy... :wink:

Two different players, but I don't think either is used as much as they should be. I think most fans think Brown should be getting more carries but maybe i'm different in thinking Bush should be getting more carries. His ypc is bad to say the least but I think Bush is a breakaway player who if given enough carries is going to make a big play. I'm not saying he's Barry Sanders but like Sanders I think sooner or later he'll make a big play. The biggest difference in the two is that the Saints are a good team so people probably won't complain about Bush. The Dolphins are the biggest dissapointment in the league IMO.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

You must be talking about the KC game where he destroyed the DB and took it to the house. There's been a few..

Let's not forget his rookie year he was splitting carries and at the same time being under utilized (remember when he kept getting 15 carries or less a game?) even this season he has been under utilized. What are Browns average YPC? You can't expect anyone who is drafted within the top 10 to be HOF players...that's insane.

Who cares if Brown isn't "exciting" to watch? As long as he produces I don't care if he skips and hops.

I agree. The guy will get the tough yards and that's enough. Like I keep saying, he's a work horse. But to compare him to Reggie Bush? Come on, Ronnie Brown will never single-handedly change the course of a game. Reggie Bush has already done that for the Saints. Twice. The punt return he had in the final minutes and the 3 TD game he had each from 20+ yards out. Without Bush New Orleans would be 7-7 and not 9-5. That's huge. Colossal even.

Back
Top Bottom