Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread** | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread**

Ray Liotta Laughing GIF

Jets, Colts and Browns. HAHAHA πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚laughing-hysterically.gif

Last edited:
How did the Colts lose?

Because Matt Ryan sucks and stands in the pocket like a dead fish.

Funniest thing was Charles Davis β€” who I really like β€” pronouncing that β€œa star was born today” in reference to Jalen Hurts as the game was finally decided.

C’mon now. The Iggles nearly and probably shoulda lost to the lowly Colts today. Hurts threw for 190 and 1TD. Yes, he rushed for over 80 and the game-winning TD β€” but please. That was not a great performance by any means against an average-at-best opponent.

The media talking heads sure want to see Hurts as that next MVP candidate should Mahomes not get it. They don’t want Tua anywhere near it.

Dude jets have a good defense but how sad is it that bills and fins lost to them. Both teams can only get 3 pts offensively and punt return wins for patriots . Atleast patriots are in third but it would have sucked if a team like jets whose qb only has 80 yard passing but they’d be first place in the division. Crazy what a game can do to make a difference. Instead of 1st jets are last place
Fins didn't have Tua that game. What was the Bills' excuse?

They would not have beaten us with Tua.

Nope.

Probably wouldn’t have won had Teddy B not been injured either. It’s easy to forget looking at the final score but that game was close and in doubt (despite having to play Skylar Thompson) until the damn broke loose late.

Tua didn't have a very good half vs the Bengals though.
He started out hot, but then threw a int and a few poor incomplete passes. Was he worse game of the year, but he had plenty of time to get things going again. I think his passer rating, minus the Bengals game, is somewhere in the 122 range.

Yep. The big worry is Jets are only a half decent QB away from being a serious threat. Let's hope they take a while to realise that and persist with Wilson for another year or so.

Not exactly, though their defense looks great, they do have a slight issue of consistantly tackling.

Receivers are OK at best.

Play calling by their OC reminds me of our team last year.

I can't stand the cowgirls so I'm going with Minnesota.
I hate the cowgirls, but I wouldn't mind seeing Jefferson taken down a peg.

The tiebreaker is the fact that we played the Vikings. You never know how things will turn out at the end of the season, so I imagine a Vikings win today could possibly, if not very likely, help us.

Back
Top Bottom