Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread** | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread**

Wilson is the worst starting QB in the NFL and it isn’t close with anyone else. What a terrible football player.

BUT — remember that “wow” throw he made at the combine? He threw like a zillion yard laser strike while off-balance or something like that. The media went crazy and suddenly he became a hot draft commodity.

Just another example of the idiots overvaluing size and arm strength.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying it’s over for Wilson this early into his career. That would be stupid. But it surely doesn’t look good for him right about now.

I cannot fathom how an NFL team, if you want to call the Jets that, finished the 2nd half with 2, two, total yards. And still almost won. Two yards.

Today was the 1st day in my life I rooted for New England.... I feel gross, like I need a shower and a good vomit!
dirty GIF

Because Matt Ryan sucks and stands in the pocket like a dead fish.

Funniest thing was Charles Davis — who I really like — pronouncing that “a star was born today” in reference to Jalen Hurts as the game was finally decided.

C’mon now. The Iggles nearly and probably shoulda lost to the lowly Colts today. Hurts threw for 190 and 1TD. Yes, he rushed for over 80 and the game-winning TD — but please. That was not a great performance by any means against an average-at-best opponent.

The media talking heads sure want to see Hurts as that next MVP candidate should Mahomes not get it. They don’t want Tua anywhere near it.
I had the same thought when I heard Davis say that. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom