Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread** | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread**

I'm torn..

Do we want the Chargers to win? Short-term is that puts us in 1st place in the entire AFC buuuuttt I feel like if the Chargers win, they'll be one of those annoying teams to deal with for playoff positioning come December.
I'm rooting for the Chargers. All I care about is playoff seeding though, and coming out of the bye with a share of the lead in the AFC sounds better to me.

I'm rooting for the Chargers. All I care about is playoff seeding though, and coming out of the bye with a share of the lead in the AFC sounds better to me.
Root for the Chargers for sure. It’s not crazy or even a stretch to think the Fins can get that #1 seed and first round bye. Totally possible, need KC to start losin some games.

Root for the Chargers for sure. It’s not crazy or even a stretch to think the Fins can get that #1 seed and first round bye. Totally possible, need KC to start losin some games.

KC has a relatively easy remaining schedule

Depends on your outlook. If we're thinking Super Bowl then for sure we want a Chargers win. If our goal is securing a playoff spot then we want KC to get up. Comes back to our own record in the run home. In reality it's too early to say which result will favour us most.

That would be awesome... I also would not mind seeing Dolphins vs Eagles like in Ace Ventura...
jim carrey idgaf GIF by O&O, Inc
We would tear them a new asshole. When they were on their win streak I wished we would be the ones to stop them. Fitting for our 17-0 record
We are going to win the AFC East and have a great chance at homefield throughout the playoffs
Let’s hope you are right.
Detroit playing pretty good now, so there's a chance for them next week at home.
Actually Detroit does have a shot. In fact I’m picking them to win the game.
But it’s a very slim chance they pull off the upset.
I'm torn..

Do we want the Chargers to win? Short-term is that puts us in 1st place in the entire AFC buuuuttt I feel like if the Chargers win, they'll be one of those annoying teams to deal with for playoff positioning come December.
I don’t want a fired up LA team in couple weeks.

I’ll say it’s over for him 🤣
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Usually it takes about 3 seasons to know what you really have in a quarterback. Happened with Josh Allen and even our very own Tua. Wilson will be just fine, which is unfortunate for us as Dolphin fans.

BUT — remember that “wow” throw he made at the combine? He threw like a zillion yard laser strike while off-balance or something like that. The media went crazy and suddenly he became a hot draft commodity.

Just another example of the idiots overvaluing size and arm strength.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying it’s over for Wilson this early into his career. That would be stupid. But it surely doesn’t look good for him right about now.
Media.. and GMs should know better than to elevate workout warriors.. but every year some DB with zero INTs in college runs a 4.3…. And moves up to flavor of the week

We would tear them a new asshole. When they were on their win streak I wished we would be the ones to stop them. Fitting for our 17-0 record

Let’s hope you are right.

Actually Detroit does have a shot. In fact I’m picking them to win the game.
But it’s a very slim chance they pull off the upset.

I don’t want a fired up LA team in couple weeks.

I want LAC to beat Ari bad

if LAC win, Dolphins are 1st in AFC
If LAC lose, it depresses the price of their tickets on secondary market for the game in a few weeks.
Sounds like a classic win/win for me.

Back
Top Bottom