Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread** | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns vs Bills - Jets vs Patriots **watch thread**

Thanks for posting that... All of my life my mom has been telling me how my pop and is friend took like 6+ month to build this remote control jet in the basement back in the days... Like they were on it 24/7 apparently, and thats before I was born.... So the day came where they tried to make it fly and apparently, I say apparently because to this day my mom cant finish the story because she starts laughing uncontrollably, that ****ing plane did exactly what it did in the video you posted... Way off topic, but thank you for putting a visual on that story, its only ****ing amazing that the Jets are part of it all...

I don't think that's likely. Saleh is a good coach. I think they'll keep Saleh and move off Wilson in the off-season. I expect them to target Jimmy G or Derek Carr.
I can totally see Jimmy G with the Jets next year. He will be an UFA after this season and the 49ers can't use the franchise tag on him.

I'm torn..

Do we want the Chargers to win? Short-term is that puts us in 1st place in the entire AFC buuuuttt I feel like if the Chargers win, they'll be one of those annoying teams to deal with for playoff positioning come December.
Long run I feel better with a Chiefs win. I think. Err, maybe not, umm…..Can they BOTH lose? Chief have the division to themselves… totally unlike preseason predictions for that division. It’s all in the Funs flippers… beat the Texans, Jets, Patsies… a win against the Bills would give the Fins the division. Not sure the games against the NFC teams would then matter?

Vikings straight up frauds.....but thanks for beating Buffalo.

If we would have had Tua it would have been

darrion-darrion-nguyen.gif

Long run I feel better with a Chiefs win. I think. Err, maybe not, umm…..Can they BOTH lose? Chief have the division to themselves… totally unlike preseason predictions for that division. It’s all in the Funs flippers… beat the Texans, Jets, Patsies… a win against the Bills would give the Fins the division. Not sure the games against the NFC teams would then matter?
If we win the division, then it's about seeding. Chiefs already beat the Niners and lost to the Bills. They will play the Texans and Bengals.

So should we be competing with the Chiefs for seeding, the Niners game could be a factor.

He started out hot, but then threw a int and a few poor incomplete passes. Was he worse game of the year, but he had plenty of time to get things going again. I think his passer rating, minus the Bengals game, is somewhere in the 122 range.
He also has an easy touchdown pass dropped.

Tua didn't have a very good half vs the Bengals though.
What did you look up the "stats" or rewatch the game? Edmonds dropped a TD pass and we kicked a FG. Tua thew an Int on the next drive. And the drive he was injured during started with Tua making one of the best passes of his career to MG, surrounded by defenders. Which is his MO after a turnover. He always plays lights out afterwards.

What did you look up the "stats" or rewatch the game? Edmonds dropped a TD pass and we kicked a FG. Tua thew an Int on the next drive. And the drive he was injured during started with Tua making one of the best passes of his career to MG, surrounded by defenders. Which is his MO after a turnover. He always plays lights out afterwards.
That Edmonds drop was disgusting. Another game we easily could have won. Even after Bridgewater replaced Tua.

was the way the jests lost this game the most jests thing they have done all year so far?

If the Jets really want to make the playoffs they have to go with Flacco at QB. He at least knows what to do and can check down with short passes to Carter and Wilson who can make plays. Wilson just cant process the field and is just too slow at getting the ball out.

If the Jets really want to make the playoffs they have to go with Flacco at QB. He at least knows what to do and can check down with short passes to Carter and Wilson who can make plays. Wilson just cant process the field and is just too slow at getting the ball out.
Flacco hasn't been active the last 4-5 weeks. He's done. White is the backup. They tied their saddle to Wilson.

Back
Top Bottom